⚡:Pixelgate City

:confounded::rage: what? that is no good at all! Yes, that needs to be fixed! I will use some plots to fix things as well, if needed, @bubbathegoat. Pixel gate needs to be saved! :boundless:

1 Like

The pixel gate sign on the mountain is also unclaimed, someone should grab that.

1 Like

i grabbed it! no worries

3 Likes

Zama came by and fixed the roads by my house, so that annoyance has been resolved.

I claimed some more roads around the temple with @Oggieogham’s help, but I can’t claim enough plots to grab the temple grounds near those roads. I did not claim plots above the road either, so I don’t know if the mountain will regenerate over these roads (some parts of the hill have regenerated in this area already).

I claimed some more wild plots around my new house (which I claimed after it also went wild).I have some ideas for houses to build on them, and a garden to put in as well (negative prestige be damned!), but it will take a little while for me to build these. Sorry for the unsightly look as I work on these. Short-term I’m filling in and adding grass so there’s not a big open hole next to the road/my house, although that may attract Chris Pratt to move in…

3 Likes

hi the north-west road is destroyed

(upload://aUHf4s2yAALuqPfCATBRKn3zGwp.jpg)5BcD1uhiBCNN.jpg)

RedDemption’s place was reclaimed by the world, too. Elara’s largely gone, and with the focus on Aquatopia, Therka, and the outer worlds in general, it looks like this is the future for a while.

1 Like

The future is Chisel Town :slight_smile: Pixelgate has always been a mess, we couldn’t prevent people from joining and abandoning unfinished buildings

1 Like

I’ve heard about this Chisel Town place but haven’t seen it.

It hasn’t been built yet. There is an event Saturday to speed build it in 3 hours.

Chisel Town ⍒Themed Town

oh no! that is not good :frowning:

i claimed 2 plots so let me know

dont forget steampunk city :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not forgetting it–I’m remembering that I get lost in it. Someone should at least guarantee that the rest rooms are clearly marked!

3 Likes

There are no restrooms you just have to hold it.

1 Like

@Sharkysaur 's comment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nevermind–I found a place.

8 Likes

This amazing

I repaired the north-west road! yay :sweat_smile: feels good man

7 Likes

What Is Dead May Never Die