Players where are you playing

things are picking up in the EU servers it feels like, espcially that EZPZ opened up a secondary mall on solchaltin 1 so we wouldn’t be left out :D, those of us that live in the EU servers regardless from where we connect from.

2 Likes

Florida Man here xD

1 Like

Must be the water. From port angeles I can see canida across the water every day.
On another note I live on the border of a rainforest so it always rains here. I notice people who are born and raised here are pretty cheerie but people who move here are depressed three quarters of the year.

1 Like

@Jeffrotheswell is there portal To your place. So Hard To navigate these days

1 Like

EU here. Been playing on Sochaltin from the start of me playing the game, and now opened the 2nd EZPZ mall here like @RatofTime mentioned.

1 Like

Yes there is a portal at TNT in the top North East corner named superman and captain rose. Threw that near by is a portal named borrimarra.
A big thank you to @superman101 for sponsoring that portal.

4 Likes

I think this portal closed last I checked as I believe last I checked Capt Rose and Superman had stopped playing. I do know you can go through the TNT Boori to Capt Rose portal there. It was up last night…

I shopped at Capt Rose quite often and hate to see it go.

1 Like

Hey. That one may close as superman is on a break. If you want I can open one to GTG boori so there’s another one to your place.

1 Like

Sweet man. Ill pm you soon as I don’t want to derail this thread to much.

1 Like

Dang… No Wonder i didnt find it. Youve been sneaky boi

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t paid much attention to any portals.i will be back in the future. Can’t wait to see what you build.:grin:

1 Like

I hate to tell you this, but in Ireland the (fair folk) are more likely to collect you than you are to collect them. Hearing the wailing of the bean sí (pronounced “banshee”, means basically “fairy woman”) is widely acknowledged to portend no good thing.

1 Like

Oh! Yeah that doesn’t sound so wonderful. Lol. I just prefer them to be cute little silly creatures. I’m gonna pretend you didn’t tell me that. Teeheehee. Thank you for the knowledge though, I learn something new everyday. @bregma

I’m in the states currently in Texas, in plans go well I’ll be logging from Michigan in a few days then from California.

I multi-task and my peek playtime is 6 am to 1 pm but I’m on forums, work training, and chatting with my best all same time.

Z :rabbit:

US east… Take me home, Country roads… I try play sometime at night when not busy…

1 Like

I’m English, still manage to remain cheery when its raining though, that’s not to say there are not other things about England that get me down…

Americans cheerier… I doubt it, but then I have not researched and have no data to refer to so I have to assume that remains an unknown. I’m in the UK, not far from the Devs HQ, I’m surprised there are not more players from the UK considering these days we hear ‘Made in Britain is Best’ (we don’t but we could). I play mostly late at night when the USA peeps are likely more active. It’s certainly not the weather, we do have our fair share of rain, as do many other parts of the world. In the UK we have things like the fallout from Brexit (rude word… B’exit as I call it) to contend with - food shortages, incompetent government etc that gets some of us EU supporters down I have to admit :frowning:
Has anyone considered that maybe some people, not just new/young oortians don’t frequent the forums, maybe constantly posting on forums (and Discord) is popular with Americans? For some of us we just like to spend our time playing the game… it’s what we LOVE to do! :wink: :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

We’re playing not bekause the game is doomed, but bekause we are doomed.

3 Likes

That’s why I knew I had to keep my workshop in the mall.

1 Like

US East where it is currently rainy and cozy.

1 Like