Players where are you playing

From Laaaaandaaaaan Init
This week from Cardiff

2 Likes

Now we are talking :sunglasses:

To be on topic - half two PM in Ireland and I am playing. :grin:

1 Like

what you doing in Wales?

I’m playing from México. Good day y’all!.

3 Likes

Visiting the in laws

1 Like

Does it count as EU player is on USW or USE server :wink:

Thing is what i think is happening is the “newer generation” of Oortians don’t make use of the forum…
If its EU, USE, USW or AUS.
Can’t guarantee that it is a fact just what i think.
To be completely honest even tough i regularly check the forum I don’t always leave a msg. And that i think also counts for some forum go-ers at least…

Anyway if I don’t count :wink: just ignore this “as if I didn’t post tis msg at all” :joy::rofl::joy:.

2 Likes

Question was about playing time so where you are based in RL. You count as EU (let show those Americans there are a lot of us here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

I made AU worlds my home and spent almost all my time building and maintaining hubs there.

At this moment of time, with gradual increase of my playing time again, I think I will settle on an EU world though.

2 Likes

@boundmore I’ve always considered trying to get a large group of the current players (at least that are on the forums) together to build in one spot just to see how many of us there are.

2 Likes

US East. I play at night and mostly check the forum during work hours

1 Like

Well if i have to nitpick im from Belgium so my timezone is UK+1.
But that actually doesn’t say anything thing.
It’s more like when i am awake and able so can’t say precisely when i play, during the day or during the night its all the same…

At times i go to bed when “normal” peeps have to go to work in BE :joy::rofl::joy:.

So ill but out :wink:

1 Like

In between US West and Mexico

1 Like

EU here. met a bunch of EU players on EU planets over time. the language barrier was often a problem, making them less chatty.

3 Likes

@Apt I interact with a number of German players in DK Mall… while it can be challenging I’ve had success with Google Translate lol… it’s worked so far.

1 Like

I live physically in the US, but my planet of choice is Refgar in EU. This allows people to connect a lot easier.

But I try to play every-day! And I do go exploring/traveling to other planets and do something somewhere else just to have a little piece of the universe. :smiley:

1 Like

reminds me of this:

Here’s time lapse of mine:

I’m sure there’s Jivita’s one out there somewhere as well.

There was also steampunk project bringing many people together:

The difference between them was that majority of the Chisel Town was built in one event, when many players arrived and built together. Steampunk was organized like malls, people were going over to build whenever they could, so the city took some time to be finished.
Both were very impressive nevertheless.

6 Likes

I play from the Berkshire hills. But the US east Berkshires, not the European ones.
US Berkshire hills, are south of the green mountains, southeast of the Adirondacks, and northeast of the Catskills. I am very near the Housatonic river, but it looks more like a small stream where I am.
For some reason I am geographically oriented today. I guess I like hills and trees and rivers.

2 Likes

The US. south-west here. AZ. HOT! :grinning:

1 Like

Toronto Canada over here!! I log in when I’m not half asleep from being up at 3am Monday to Friday

1 Like

Yea that’s awesome! I think having a homeworld and an area setup where a lot of us can come together and build something would be awesome. People don’t even have to be great builders … just a place where we build a city, town… whatever would just be fun to me. It wouldn’t have to be a contest just an ongoing build that all of us shared.

This was one of the reasons I planned to build in Brandywine because there are a small group of players there I thought I’d enjoy building with. The game can get lonely… when you are building by yourself… and some people love being alone, but I for one like to build something and someone see it and comment and even give me ideas on things I could do… I don’t care about bragging about what I build I just like the community to take ownership in some things.

Its like DK Mall… I wanted some help on a big project there… and I did get offered some help by two people, but I would have loved to have a few more people that would want to help to have something they could be proud of… and well something like that benefits us all.

1 Like

US West here but i play on refgar which is an EU server xD so i end up meeting quite a few from the other side of the world happily.

1 Like