Please change the gleambow timers

All players are definitely not equal in this event lol

4 Likes

Ok, now it has changed - had one land pretty close on Biitula, timer couldn’t have been more than 30 seconds. :frowning:

Edit: Had one land on almost on top of me a few minutes ago, completed it, but timer was at 37 seconds when I first saw it. Maybe these could be set not to go below 1:00-1:30?

1 Like

How do you get gleambow meteors to render more clearly in the sky?

Also, sounds like I’ll be solo hunting during this event due to timer issues

Would help if they added more planets to it. The could even include the T2’s. There’s lots of lush worlds and there are hostile critters there.

2 Likes

Yeah i’m done with this event for now. I either cant find the meteor because of ps4 draw distance, it disappears from the sky, or if i do manage to find it the timer runs out before i get a chance to touch it.

If nearly 3 hours of continious failing doesn’t adjust my timers… what will?!

2 Likes

Maybe just have your guy stand at a region center while you clean the house or something?

Maybe it will even out as you fail meteors?

Sounds like the group hunts over did the timer

I do it mostly for the oort and the cuttletrunk parts. I was hoping I could stock up on them and then ocassionaly spawn meteors a few months after the event is done to get the gleam and give the really new players in my guild a chance to do it. So I can still manage to get a few drops even if I miss it. But the rendering for PS4 really sucks.

1 Like

Maybe its an overlook since they change where they are spawned on. With it beeing spawned on low tier only makes more condensed players on these which makes timer shorter and shorter.

Pretty sure they will do something about it.

4 Likes

Yeah thats what i mentioned in the other thread too. But i continued solo for THREE hours afterwards on 3 different planets. Still 5 second timers.

3 hours of failing takes all the fun out of this event for me.

2 Likes

Totally understandable. Is it a prime time too and just too many people succeeding currently?

There were like 8 people on biitula, nobody around me for the last 30 minutes. It’s all personal timers it seems.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I did fail a lot last night but got quite a few still. Definitely frustrated at points, but I think the shortest timer i saw was 30s

All the meteors I found on Biitula had 11 second timers and were lvl 1’s. I only managed to get one that landed right by me.

1 Like

I’ve been finding there lately not many low player periods in the game anymore lol. A few months ago, my regular playing time was absolutely dead!! Since the humble bundle sale there’s been players everywhere at that time now lol. (I’m loving The influx of active players, much more fun). So not sure you could find many plays times that are not very busy anymore.

Update again, just had one on Biitula back up on the timer. :slight_smile: At least 1:20, arrived with about 50 seconds left, probably spent 30 getting there.

Funny aside: Watched a Spitter attacking me at the Gleambow get beamed up off the screen by a Gleamtrunk. :rofl:

3 Likes

I wonder, could the devs make a new exo type that spawns gleambow meteors year round? This is the most fun I’ve had in game in a while

6 Likes

Yeah, as mentioned, its not about the planet. Its personal timers. Have a read through the last few posts of the gleambow announcement, a dev explains it there. My personal timers are just screwed up :confused:

2 Likes

Hmm, yeah, then I’ll have to maybe let some totally go that I don’t want, even the Cuttles… :thinking:

SO much this!! :grin: As much as I love T7s, a Gleambow Exo would make for an even Happier Paka! :smiley:

2 Likes

Mines are garbage too, this is plain dumb

I’m on PS4 and same problem. I have no clue where meteors land because I can’t see the fog/light thing until I’m right on top of the meteor.

1 Like