Please change the gleambow timers

Even if you could see them with this timers it’s impossible to get to them.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. And if the timers would just go up again after a few failed ones i wouldnt mind so much.

But after 3 hours of failed meteors still getting 5s timers, is extremely frustrating and discouraging.

That’s pretty discouraging. 3 hours is a long time for the timers to be that low. I wonder if summoning a meteor would change it?? Theoretically it shouldn’t, but maybe there’s an outside chance it does??

Im going to try with a different alt

1 Like

Is the timer attached to the player account or the individual character?

I have no idea, but I will post about my research

1 Like

Seems like it works

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks! :slight_smile:

I was just on Boori a bit ago, and problem I had - couldn’t even get close enough for the meteors to be “Lost.” :frowning: In one case, couldn’t have been more than 20 seconds.

Please, please, please devs… if you’re reading, I’m begging here: please set a minimum time that these timers can’t go below, like a minute. It goes from so much fun to quickly frustrating if you can’t even get near close ones.

Edit: My timer better on Circ, lost a leaf one on purpose, lol. Just hope Boori resets for me at some point.

1 Like

Could have sworn that 12 hours ago you were saying how great the event is haha.

Draw distance is super bugged on PS4. The servers evidently can’t handle it. The only option is to tag along with PC players.

#pcmasterrace

1 Like

hmmm, started happening to me also, 10s meteors, getting 1/5, so not a ps issue

1 Like

Yeah the timers is both systems. But the fog of war is a PS4 thing.

Hey devs, remember when I suggested you guys give ps4 players more control over their options, like you do for PC players? cough cough

2 Likes

If ps already has the minimum settings I dont see how It could go even lower lol

On PC what happens some times and its pretty annoying is when the terrain does not load and everythig dissapears

2 Likes

PS4 does not already have minimum settings. It’s minimum is WAY WAY higher than the PC minimum.

PS4 could easily have longer draw distance if users elected to optionally give up other things instead.

1 Like

yes, but, 10s meteor, from what @Sujimichi88 is saying, going to be 5 if I continue to get any more. So… this means I can’t participate in the event anymore? Really sad here :frowning: .

1 Like

I switched alts and timers are better

1 Like

You just have to hunt in groups. #boundmore

Seems if you lose them, then the timer increases… problem I ran into on Boori is, couldn’t get close enough to have them Lost. Try other planets… be sure if the timers ok not to complete until necessary (and not at all if you don’t want the mats).

I’m hoping Boori resets for me, but if not, might try jumping around til I get lucky enough to get one close enough for it to be Lost. Or stick with the other planets for now.

Edit: That was me right there by ya at that one on Circ a minute ago. :slight_smile: That one had a decent timer!

That one was not mine. There were 2 when I entered the region, and I think I got yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

It feels like the game is punishing you if you do to good. It kind of feels bad.Especially that now I feel I have to stil meteors spawned by other ppl… Idk, it dose not feel right.

5 Likes