Please read before voting on flagging

I’m not saying flagging is a bad thing, but I want to see what people think overall (anonymous voting)

• Make it so more flags are needed to hide a post
  • Keep it as is
  • Make it so fewer flags are needed to hide a post

0 voters

1 Like

Even tough its anonymous il say it keep as is:wink:

2 Likes

How many flags are needed to hide a post at the present moment?

I accidentally flagged a post yesterday because the “hidden content” was so close to the flag on my mobile browser… i quickly unflagged… but can those situations cause any confusion?

1 Like

Someone really thinks it should be fewer flags to hide something? Haha I put that option in there just to be fair about the poll.

For “power users” just one

1 Like

It’s based on trust levels. I can hide a brand new person’s in a single flag, but wouldn’t be able to instantly hide your posts for example. Individuals who get flagged a lot can be an instant hide for many of us.

3 Likes

Think i’ve only flagged one or two posts before. But i think 2 of my posts have been flagged as well…i might be powerless.

Insert clever reply

I remember getting that “trusted” title awhile ago. Did that move me into a higher category for flags?

Therefor do MY flags carry any more weight if I flag sonebody?

1 Like

Yes.
10 chars

1 Like

Haven’t flagged as far as i know. But haven’t been flagged either (again as far as i know).

:grin:

It’s cuz you’re too nice
Try to mix it up a bit more. Get your hands dirty tmmk

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: you get a flag, you get a flag, you get a flag :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:.

4 Likes

I have accidentally flagged while scrolling on the phone. Unflagged right away, but I don’t know if it still counted.

3 Likes

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: exactly what was going on in my mind :grin:

1 Like

Can this be merged with the other thread about flagging?

@majorvex, @Stretchious, @Leahlemoncakes

2 Likes

that thread was closed

I think today is more of a circus then usual.

3 Likes

It is, but for once I get to enjoy THIS circus from the benches! anigif_enhanced-mid-31153-1458233296-2

13 Likes