Please Request Your Testing Sovereign World Here

Aww lame :frowning: back to making my own local ice worlds to skate around

13 Likes

@Bones, @Ovis I’ve private messaged you both about your usernames, are you able to let me know please :blush:

1 Like

I’d like one too please. CoolpantsTest

1 Like

Spendra on Dand

1 Like

Oh shoot, I should’ve asked for a Lush ice or arid, or whatever you named them, planet!

Would love to know how they look like!

Have you added more in the mean time?

Just those two, been a bit busy with other tasks. I am semi tempted to make “dramatic” worlds which are full of the crazy lucent world terrain :comet:

20 Likes

Pls do you have my support. Maybe some metalic worlds so we can have robotic mobs later on.

2 Likes

Yes please! Add that drama type! haha

Now who can we give one of those drama planets to, hmmmmmmm :thinking:

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes once we are in the doc we should inmediatly see in the sky our private world ? Because I’m looking at the sky to try to warp to it but I don’t see any planet

Oh other tasks? They keeping you busy huh? Want to witch and moan about those tasks? You can be as detailed as you wish, I’m here for you Ross…

5 Likes

The first batch are going to be live really soon, we have to schedule them manually for testing.

Will be able to confirm that they are live shortly :grin:

8 Likes

I’d like one too if possible please, my username is Pannero.

1 Like

I heard @AeneaGames is great at listening/teading your problems! I would totally trust her to discuss about all your painful work.

3 Likes

You think he believes it? Yes, I’ve hidden the microphone well, you guys should hear it loud and clear too…

3 Likes

Wait! Did I just say that out loud? Whoopsie!

2 Likes

Mostly figuring out if it’s possible to hook up a turbo trainer to boundless and make a boundless velo event :thinking: meteorites pop down sick tracks you have to get a top score. Maintain 400 watts for 10 minutes and it spawns black gleam

10 Likes

Any takers for the black gleam challenge???

I also heard that you are good at challenges!

Boundless all of a sudden has the fittest gamers of any game.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of pitching it as a cross over with Rapha for some jazzy skins in the cubit store and a craftable supersix evo for your base

6 Likes