(Poll complete) What kind of player are you?

What draws you to a game? What keeps you playing a game? What do you enjoy the most in a game? These choices represent what’s most important to you in boundless. Please pick only the ones that interest you the most. The results of this poll will better assist the devs in what’s most important to you the player.

• Mining
  • Exploring
  • Treasure hunting
  • Building
  • Hunting solo
  • Hunting in raids
  • Boss battles
  • Crafting items
  • Buying/selling stuff
  • Playing with other players
  • Greifing other players (nobody will know if you pick this one, be honest)
  • Being part of a community
  • Leveling up a character
  • Becoming a powerful and well known player

0 voters

18 Likes

no greifers so far :wink:

6 Likes

Wow, this is already very informitive.

1 Like

kinda funny how “part of a community” scored so much higher than “playing w/ others”…at least so far

6 Likes

If by greifing you mean pulling @Scratchnwiff off of high places with my grappling hook then perhaps I should change my answer :smiling_imp:

19 Likes

there should be a “helping others” option… i generally empty my bags and vomit info to new players when i meet them o.o

im always conflicted too as i don’t want to rob them of “doing it themselves” but i want to help them get on their feet too… i blame too many years of healing in MMO’s ><

on a slightly different note… i can’t wait till they add healing and revive to the game (and a need for such a roll)… though im not sure how i’ll feel if it’s in the form a healing sling-bow bolts O.o?

11 Likes

There are some healing bombs… :joy: @Jiivita

5 Likes

That feeling when you drop your healing bomb into the spitter pit.

3 Likes

wait are there bombs u can throw yet?

1 Like

Not yet, but hopefully soon :nerd_face:

1 Like

cant wait to start tossing the bombs from my ship in moebius water village hehehe, Arrrr mateys! ill send u to the kraken me self! :joy:

10 Likes

uhmm healing bombs of course… he… hehe… heheh… mohohoho :smirk:

6 Likes

Lol hadn’t thought of healing bombs… that one time you want to hug a grenade O.o

Group up for the aoe heal! I promise you will keep most or you digits this time!

7 Likes

And that healing hammer damaging coal ore and healing it instantly.

5 Likes

healing slingbow to annoy your teammates when on the wildhunt :smile: or that friendly fire wood axe heueheheh

3 Likes

haha fire axe would be a comedy :grin:

that entire 300 block lustrous tree gone in one minute… oh, wait, where is all the trunk I was supposed to get ?

4 Likes

69 players voting and not one them are fessing up??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: where’s @nature at???

7 Likes

Great poll @Cookviper! Really interesting to see the results.

3 Likes

a we have a griefer! haha 1%

3 Likes

I knew it was just a matter of time. Not bad though. To whoever made that selection I thank you for being honest. Also we hate you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes