Poll for everyone that's still playing

I’m a ps4 player havent played in 1 year maybe is there more to do? Type your platform and how often you play in your comment please

3 Likes

Ps4 whenever I get a chance. 20+ hours a week…playing since it release to ps4

2 Likes

You can go thru the update posts here to see what has been added

PC, between 1 to 5 hours a day depending on things.

3 Likes

8 months since I’ve seen you in game.

More activities, more blocks, more chores.

PC player, logged 4279 hours since october 15, but probably averaging less than 4 hours per day since the farming release.

3 Likes

blll
According to Steam I have played around 130 hours the passed 2 weeks lol
(1676 hours total since august/september 2018)

New stuff: Exos, farming, lucient gems, placeable liquids

Upcoming (please): Fishing :tropical_fish:, warp wraith, transport, etc

5 Likes

I didn’t know steam had that stat but I poked around until I found it.

101.1 hours the last two weeks says my average is coming up again. Though i feel like a lot of it is idle time staring at my build and thinking about all the things I’m not doing.

I did get a friend to help me past a roadblock in my build and do a couple of marathon building/chiseling sessions this week, though.

3 Likes

Aren’t they called hunters now lol

3 Likes

Two PC accounts.
Gleam club lapsed on mine, already regenerated my old areas and transferred everything to the wife.
She plays maybe twice a week and has gleam club for now.

2 Likes

2-6 hours every 3 days. Im too busy, or id play all day, every day. Ps4.

3 Likes

They renamed Hunters to Warp Wraith :slight_smile:

3 Likes

PS4. Weekdays, probably average a couple hours, would be more except for work, range might be 1-5 or so. Weekends can be a lot more, can have some long binges, average might go to 4 a day or so then? Hehe, hard to guess, probably better I don’t know just how bad my addiction is. :wink:

Still keep planning to play on PC too, once I finally stop putting off getting a new computer.

3 Likes

PS4… during the week I play mostly during the day… 6-7 hrs/day. Weekends are more sporadic because I have family things.

Honestly… I play every chance I get. Also, my guild is very active with PS4 players… it really does help when you’re part of a community. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

I think they were hunters and now they are Warp Wraiths…lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’m still sad they aren’t in the game yet, because they seemed to work just fine in one of the several years old trailers. :frowning:

…though Hunters, Stalkers or Wraiths sounds a lot more suitable for an enemy name, with the current naming trends.

Edit: To keep myself on topic, though;

About 350 hours total over the last month or two, since I actually started playing the game, despite being a backer from way back in the day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Roughly 2-10ish hours every session, but it varies.

4 Likes

No friggen way :rofl:

activity

I was on about 4h a day, took a long break, now back

6 Likes

you what, collecting some data to decide should you come back or not ?

2 Likes

Is there more to do?
A: Always. This is Boundless. I never run out of things to do.

Platform?
A: PC

How many hours?
A: Used to play a lot but these days i am a bit more busy. Max 0.5 to 1 hour a day.

3 Likes

PS4, there are always people in Villarie, every day of the week you can find me in Villarie

1 Like
  • PC Player
  • 2+ hours a night (if I’m lucky)
3 Likes