Poll: we want 2 stacks of oort shards in portals

Lol…yea right. Go for it

What do you mean by ‘yea right’? That’s literally how I play the game.

Yeap good for u…everyone has there own style…i like using other peoples portals and giving other people footfall and i love seeing other peoples efforts…i enjoy going through a portal and just seeing where i end up. I love using them…i guess i like being part of the community. Community is not just one style of playing so i do respect ur style. World is full of difference and its awesome

You’re making a lot of statements implying I’m against those things. I’ve made posts stating that I do those exact same things. Maybe it’s a difference in communication :man_shrugging: I have a hard time understanding how you base any comment I’ve made as not being involved with the community lol. I go out of my way to check out cool and unique builds, maybe that doesnt count? The majority of people I enjoyed playing with have quit the game. I stick around because I enjoy some aspects of it still. Maybe I should have switched games when they did. I’m a bit more patient than they tend to be.

1 Like

Yea sorry from what u wrote u kinda gave me the impression ur not for portals…but really who cares if u are or are not…it is forum that is only discussions. I stick around because i enjoy it. None of my friends play games at all. So i came alone to boundless. Ur welcome to come play with us anytime. We do laugh alot .

2 Likes