Poll: What new content do people want?

Hidden doors could be possible. Doors that look exactly like blocks from one side. Elevators and escalators and launch pads could work too, along with some sort of cart-on-rails system for rollercoasters.

1 Like

Should remove weekly and change it to ingame quests

Yeah, can’t edit anymore

Armor is still #2 so maybe they will see that and start working on it.

1 Like

I wonder how high private worlds would be in the list but sadly they are not in the poll…

2 Likes

I know it’s locked so I don’t mean to say it makes this topic moot, but for info there are views over here: HELP! What is “new content”? Mine haven’t changed since that thread.

THIS!!! I mean, she doesn’t need to win any beauty contests… but if she could just not look like she lives under a bridge with permanent PMT that would be great… :laughing:

1 Like

seems to me the whole idea of the game is to cooperate and integrate in to the society, so can’t see it being anywhere near the top of the list

I wouldn’t mind the idea though

More types of decorations might be at the top of my list - beds, bookshelves, and all that. House doesn’t look quite like a house without them.

2 Likes

Vr and PSVR support please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No Minecarts. I would love the ability to have an automated public Transportation monorail that we could build

1 Like

public transport! I love it haha. Customizable train compartments

2 Likes

Awesome Unity costume btw trickyy

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

I really want fishing, new races/customization and those floating sky whales that were in the Dev-Art from forever ago.

1 Like

:open_mouth: sounds like the stuff of nightmares lol!!

6 Likes

This too. :slight_smile: Now that I’ve got PSVR coming, especially. Between No Man’s Sky and Boundless in VR I could disappear from regular reality altogether, haha.

1 Like

no no no no no no no :laughing:

I’m so glad there are no sea creatures on this game, I HATE water on games.
Don’t add them to the sky!!! :cry:

We need life everywhere land, sea, and sky haha. And you should probably stop pouring water on your games that might ruin them :smirk:

2 Likes