[Poll] - Who uses Oort Amalgam?

Is anybody happy with Amalgam in its current state…?

Definitely need to be changed.

2 Likes

I dunno… it’s like the kids asked for doughnuts but the devs brought home sardines.

5 Likes

How do I make a poll?

Not saying I disagree. Just that the developers have been very very upfront with their intent of the item since day one and it hasn’t changed.

1 Like

Should we tell @Orrian how to make a poll?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

no panic guys i changed it :+1:

2 Likes

I say this is pretty conclusive - 90 votes and not a single one says yes (once the mistake was fixed ahah)

I was aware it was unpopular, but im actually surprised not a single person’s legitimately said yes

1 Like

They should add recipes that its used or or just remove it competely.

3 Likes

Or it remains an item for those who want high end content. Whether they think it’s worth it or not is the choice they get to make. (I definitely think removal is a good idea though just so we quit seeing complaints over it)

Maybe, they could make the recipe 100 ichor and 10 oort shards to make a mass craft of 50 amalgam?

The limitation for this would be t7 spawns and difficulty? Also rarity of ichor?

Or however much ichor needed. I’m not sure about the ratios, but increase ichor needs instead?

@James would it be feasible to make ichor the limiting factor instead of efficiency? Not sure if this is balanced

I think there’s a difference between high end content, and just spending coin for the sake of it.

Decorative Lucent gems blocks and Blink Slingbows are high end content, oort amalgam is just throwing coins away for convenience, which would be fine if it wasn’t 4* the cost to save 5 minutes to refuel, if that.

/poll @poll :/poll: green

#poll

3 Likes

Right. It’s a luxury item. No doubt about it. From the portal thread diving I did this morning, it seems like portals were initially designed as status/guild type symbols… but we see how that’s morphed.

1 Like

But the poll said no lol

4 Likes

I’m a rebel, what can I say?

¯\ _(ツ)_ /¯

Fake newsss

2 Likes

I’m still buying any ichor yous guys and girls dont want for 50c each :wink:

OR, to put it differently, at what price would you be willing to part with this “useless” item?

2 Likes

I don’t think they’re gonna change Amalgam… it’s their new bëbë.