Portal Frame Building Competition - Proposal

I would like to try my hand at a portal design, are there any left?

2 Likes

Should be 5 left at last count ā€¦ 2 of the 8m x 8m (1 plot) and 3 of the 16m x 16m (2x2 plots)

Feel free to plonk a beacon control down on the one you want and Iā€™ll be along later to give you some chisels and portal conduits.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in! What to sign? Write me down)
PLOT-12-NORTH my

Where is this located at so I can claim a spot

portals located at
[-1927N, 1390E] in The Moebius Plaza, Therka
[-1667N, -277E] in Pixel Gate, Solum

2 Likes

Anyone know @hranica ?? They need to refuel their beacon in the portal contact area ASAP or it will regen. They have built something so I would hate for them to lose it. Or maybe a @dev like @james or someone can do an emergency refuel in this one case.

1 Like

will transmit

Dear @james, @Stretchious, @AmandaPan
Letā€™s set the rules for the use of rare blocks (gleam of other colors), give them to average guys or disable the use of everything. Or present gleam for prizes.

2 Likes

Uh, Gleam is rather easy to come by. Maybe not so much the red, but everything else is readily available. If you feel like you just arenā€™t strong or brave enough to get it off of a higher Tier Planet, then there are shops that have it fairly priced. Itā€™s not fair to limit block use type for the majority of players who DO have it, just because one or two people havenā€™t found it yet. Especially when most builds using it are already completeā€¦

If you need some that badly and canā€™t afford it, ask. Both myself and others would gladly help donate blocks for the event.

Cheers,
-Eld

I donā€™t think Hranica is referring to the standard colour gleam blocks, which are obtainable in-game, but rather the non-obtainable colours that were prizes from the previous chisel competition.

Incidentally, I have some spare from that competition, so if anyone would like a specific colour, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

1 Like

Oh. I hadnā€™t seen any of that used the last I had checked other then Jamesā€™s portal frames. Guess I need to go take a walk!

@SolFall, Why you so good builder? Why you has to make all the prettiest things!? For why? :heart:

3 Likes

Only purple gleam) I can buy it

PLOT-16-NORTH claimed byā€¦ Ingvar

3 Likes

I claimed plot 21 South by the portal at the end :slight_smile:

It is a small one

2 Likes

I nabbed lot 12 north iircā€¦

my rugrats finally got around to sharing their illness with me o.O Otherwise I would have made a video for this already >< hopefully my voise comes back soon

4 Likes

Iā€™ve updated the list with competition entrants so far!

oh, and Happy New Year :smiley:

5 Likes

I would love to be able to get the chisels for the contest, I put @james and @Stretchious on my beacon, if its possible to put them in my storage cubes? My own chisels are about to break :frowning: :open_mouth:

I ploted 17 south :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just checked and I donā€™t have access to your storage to be able to place themā€¦