Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Just to clarify here, you don’t need to use foliage trellis for bat farming or spider farming; that’s just a space-saving preference for layout efficiency.

My farm isn’t built to save space, it’s built for symmetry to include and organize all colours of trellis. My gleambow foliage is far too precious a resource to turn into foliage trellis for colour mutations, so I opted for the expanded layout. 200% crop yield on paintable normal trellis blocks surrounded by normal foliage, tangle, wood & wicker.

If you’re wanting black bats, I suggest just making a new section with plain black trellis if you can’t find the black foliage you’re seeking.

2 Likes

I know this

ahhhh you got the black foliage from gleambow…than i can understand
in the picture it looks like you have so much black foliage that i can have maybe ~150 from it ^^

if i see something in black/white/azure on any exo i collect minimum 1 chest from it, i cant access it permanent :joy: thats why i had the hope you have maybe like me some left

1 Like

Clarification bit was for anyone else who may be reading. I know you know this. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good luck!

1 Like

Chasing meteors with @question00 on Happy Hunting Ground sovereign let us witness plenty moments when one just needs to stop and see:

sunrise:

red moon season:

another sunrise, different temple:

night over gleam land:

wildstock under the red moon spell:

13 Likes

Someone mentioned their dragon, above …

I wondered aloud in game a whilst back whether glass could adequately shield Oortians from lava. Because … if so … couldn’t one shape a lava flow from a dragon’s mouth to look like it’s breathing fire??!

1 Like

Melancholia exploration and building.

7 Likes

BAAAAAATTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

BATS.

19 Likes

Made a little more progress:

13 Likes

Nice moon

10 Likes

Loving this skeleton body paint!

19 Likes

Did DEV-HQ gave you wings for building the :boundless: event-Sanctum :innocent:
Great work though :+1:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be something. Hahaha. No just playing around with the gleam beams

8 Likes

Okay,
… that explains it, well done :smiley:

4 Likes

Another photobomb… first was just supposed to be a, “Yeah, these are all gonna die :smiling_imp:” shot. :joy: Sometimes I take pics of them coming down but didn’t realize that one was coming in. And a few other wandering shots!

8 Likes

One of many current projects on Melancholia

8 Likes

A shot of @superman101’s beautiful planet Sotide - Stardrop Paradise! :smiley:

12 Likes

15 Likes

I think my planet asploded.

11 Likes

m-m-m-m-maaaany Mallows!

2 Likes

As you come out of the GTG Outpost on Sochaltin I … you might notice a little brook, a miniature stream … if you will …

Why not follow it, and see where it leads?

What’s that up ahead? It seems to be running into that rock!

What stupid NOOB has made a local portal hub in this ridiculous manner?!

Me … I did … SOZ … Trying to keep the old WILD of Soch as wild as poss, so I buried some local portals … ANYWAY … it was ugly … so I thought make it white … then it started to do something else … so now it looks like this …

Look, I know it’s not great, but I’m not that fussed … it’s something, and it exists, so I thought why not put the pictures here.

I still need to tidy up a couple of bits of the stream (but I preferred it how it was previous, a ■■■■■■■ mess!) … and I think I need to lower the campfires in the bath house a level, to get it just right … but I truly can’t be arsed right now … it’s 2am!

Sochaltin I locals are welcome to have a portal in there, though!

( and … heh … yes, that’s my sign for my house which I’m taking down a level, and cleaning up )

14 Likes