Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Yeah, that’s the thing I’m waaaay too lazy to do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It is magical. There is a lot of sensitivity in this construction. Very good work

2 Likes

Why thank you! Sensitivity is my main goal when creating. Nobody can match my building prowess. Not even @georgegroeg or @Apt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I kid. Those guys are my heroes :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is me today. Anyone else take forever trying to choose that perfect colour?

13 Likes

Took me a while to find it and my finger hurts from scrolling but, I think this might be on the track of what you’re looking for, @PlotTwister. And thanks for the reminder about this post, @majorvex. I’d recently begun trying to remember how this was done too. :wink:

3 Likes

Oui, moi par exemple! Parce que j’ai cru que ce soir je ne trouverai pas le sommeil en cherchant le bon feuillage lol

2 Likes

There’s other ways as well. I have no screenshots for them but as long as there’s a chisel spot on both sides of one block the light will pass thru it.

Actually should say opposite sides

3 Likes

Interesting! That was the one way I remember it. But now that you’ve said that, I must have a play and see what can be done. Cheers! :+1:

1 Like

This place no longer exists but you can see my chisel spots that let the light pass thru. Well at least on this side of the block :sweat_smile:

Here’s another room with chiseled lighting. This one still exists but it’s not reachable at the moment as the portal to it is closed.

Also found screenshots of another build of mine showing one way of the chisel lighting

8 Likes

David Blaine :laughing:

23 Likes

every one loves a good montage!

these are automated screenshots of all the biome configs used in the boundless world configs; all with same lighting/fog/camera position/palettes

28 Likes

That planet looks AMAZING @lucadeltodecso

Hopefully it’s permanent :sweat_smile:

1 Like

258 configs?? :open_mouth: Have we already seen them all? 2nd row, 5th pic looks like a water world/lake?

I love the color profile you used. It makes them look like realistic aerial shots of irl places (except for a few of them).

Love these:
biomes

These look fun/interesting…pretty sure we’ve had the spheres & grids…not sure about the others
biomes2 land1

5 Likes

For selecting biome for rents?

3 Likes

I don’t think we will ever see another permanent world again :sob:

1 Like

its been done, folks. our 730k jackpot was won

winner

10 Likes

my first game video (sort of) :sweat_smile:
…in the screenshots thread.
have seen vid threads in past but not for a while…conflicted as to necro one of those or keep here :man_shrugging:
currently using game bar (pc) but might try other software (pm’ed suggestions welcome!) for future efforts

showing my journey from home beacon to main workshop…not the most agile here but makes for a fun trip down :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Very good idea of ​​staging! We immediately understand the state of mind of your base. The video support is excellent for making people discover their world. I like this kind of initiative, I will do it if one day I intend to reveal myself. It makes you want to fly with you! Thanks for your sharing.

3 Likes

A little update on my build progress. All the brownish ash will eventually be replaced with gold
(i’m running out of plots)

13 Likes