Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

A transformation room, just for stone and other “mineral”-based stuff.

Will have another room of a similar size for things like soil/compact soil transformation, where the walls will be rock-based instead. The point of these rooms is I can’t change the walls, floor or ceilings by accident, and I can’t break them as easily by accident with the “wrong” AOE tools when it comes to getting the changed blocks back.

25 Likes

so beautiful

13 Likes

That room reminds me of some old Silent Hill-esque horror, especially the middle one

3 Likes

Hope that Oorts arn’t supersticious about the planet lining up
:joy:

16 Likes

BEHOLD THE SYZYGY!

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

1 Like

Sometimes I draw a quick sketch for my builds.

The concept

The creation

37 Likes

When was the last time u looked at sanctum dude?

I remember back in the day @james went on hunts with us but i don’t remember how he looked… is he sanctum dude?

10 Likes

Idk someone once told me he looked like sanctum dude… but wasn’t sure… I don’t remember. Was a noob playing on ps4 with poor internet back then. Never had time to admire the local oortians. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of me is hanging out with the sanctum elder all the time!

15 Likes

Managing to make some more progress with the “roomification” of things than I thought I would. Not focusing on building the frame first is probably helpful in that regard. Just building as I go but starting to get more and more ideas for different sections, hopefully they’ll work. :sweat_smile:

(machines still badly need coils covering and such)

24 Likes

Almost done… grr with phase 1 … sigh

19 Likes

not big enough… reclaim and start over. :). actually i saw it all… was really cool… i like the side building you have where all your machines are too…

5 Likes

In the small house category, I submit a little beach bungalow! :slight_smile:

… In the long run, would like to do some beach condos near here since Aenea had talked about that. But for now, got a beach shack at least! :sweat_smile: (Only 535 coin a night special on Airbnb!!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

37 Likes

28 Likes

13 Likes

This instantly made me think “Where’s the cookie??”

I’m pretty sure that’s Houchus right there and I rarely see pics without it in them :rofl:

6 Likes

Hi,
made a Ricefarm for testing, here a Pic.

Helmut

40 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

18 Likes

This is the most beautiful rice farm I’ve ever seen!

2 Likes