Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

Thanks!! :smiley: I really love getting big group shots, and the hunts give so many good ops! :slight_smile: I really really love all of @Nezhno’s shots too, they are wonderful!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hey nowww master chiseler

2 Likes

Thank you Dutch, you gave me alot of inspiration showing me the builds on H.S.E. I also got the idea of incorporating the brick into the walls from your build :yum:

3 Likes

This is why we need the contract system [ Contract System ]… hint @James … I know it is on the list but maybe this year we can sneak in a POC or something small to start… ok I know off topic so I’ll stop.

3 Likes

when you go 100 MPH full face slam into the glass wall
@BabyCookie

10 Likes

Well part of being a Reaper is Having a Reaper Buff on boop

2 Likes

Some from today’s Brown Town hunt! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Im still working on it, the the tree isn’t tall enough compared to the width of its trunk space so I still gotta make it taller but im at a point im happy enough to post a picture of my tree

Landscaping :smiley: 2 multi arm trees growing together.

UPDATE
I added lighting and skinnified some of the leaves so it wouldn’t be too bulky around the trunk.

Final Tree Update
I finished the tree :slight_smile: the lighting is much better now.

17 Likes

9 Likes

Today’s forecast is Mainly Rosy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A few from today’s! :smiley:

11 Likes

bloody hell … i’ve been so involved in basement reconstruction I completely missed it!

3x3 tunnels …

5 Likes

Aww, my beautiful hunters <3

3 Likes

Nice :grin: :smile:

7 Likes

Vex-chan are you back me know see you in awhile me miss visiting Boop :cookie:

2 Likes

I still check in everyday :hugs: :blush:

6 Likes

Finally, I can see myself in someone else’s screenshot.
:slight_smile:

Regards,

3 Likes

A little bit of a picture explosion here lol but I wanted to share some of the things my partner and I have been up to at Brandywine :slight_smile:

32 Likes

beautifully done

2 Likes

That is an explosion of color! Love it!

2 Likes