Post Your Screenshots!

Lol, sorry I have totally forgot to post description :smiley:

I have been making this Moria MinesWay (N180) these two days :slight_smile: Basic idea is making highway for mining rubies :smiley: So far there is about 15 plots cleaned and made to design, but there is strip that stretches about 100 plots in east-west direction:
180N 1944E to 2303 and -2304 to -1841E
Height 27
Length: 822 blocks / 102 plots

You can hop on N180 and from there it’s much easier to travel to different points to look for rubies etc. I haven’t had time yet to make regular entrances, there is only one but I don’t have the coords now :smiley:

This is a long term project that I’ll be coming back to from time to time.

4 Likes

Here’s an oopsie! (Better add some dreadful invisible barriers) Ever wondered what the view from the top of the Sanctum is like?

8 Likes

Cool, thanks for the info! I’ll come check it out soon, but also, if you need any mining help, to clear stone and the like, I’d be happy to help, as I love the red Vulpto rock! :smiley:

1 Like

I think they’ll be added to the new Sanctum … it’s going to be immensely epic!

5 Likes

Didn’t know it was going to be changed. I like the sort of small look it has now, but I’m curious to see what a new one would be like.

2 Likes

Hehe :slight_smile: Sure, if you feel like mining I can add you to beacon, also I can provide you mats to fill in design if you want, for now it’s only bottom layer that has design.

There is this crude entrance 180N -2296E, you can go down the stairs (slope) or jump through the hole in the middle if you think you can land properly (there are leaves so you won’t get damage).

I plan on making entrances every so often, like 500 blocks or maybe 250, not sure what would be proper distance.

2 Likes

The first of the twins. Sorry for the atrophied hand. At least resembles mine! Will work on the other tool statue later, once I figured out how I’m gonna do the platform.

The hammer and the chisel, as held. @Kawwak’s Gleamtower is visible on the second shot here. Almost all of these two were built using double jump/jump height benefits and a bit of scaffolding. I did use the grapple a little bit initially but I only have a copper one so it wasn’t very useful in the end.

Edit: added more shots to not make another reply.

17 Likes

That’s awesome :smiley: From first image I thought it’s selling plinth for a moment :smiley: haha

1 Like

11 Likes

Are they asleep? You must have a calming effect on them. Kinda spitter tamer.

4 Likes

I can teach you my calming ways, if you like?

Just bash them over the head repeatedly with a totem until they fall asleep.

7 Likes

Always had a feeling this totem is pure magic!

2 Likes

woohoo the dark tower outside done

8 Likes

If you haven’t already, take the portal in the Solum Oort Temple to Therka, then take @Karokendo’s portal on the left to his new house, which is also well worth visiting - then continue on through his portal to Munteen, where you can’t miss @djangel’s build (posted above)

Great builds that are worth showcasing. I’m looking at you; @DanBeforeTime, @Scratchnwiff, @Steggs101 and @Cookviper.

5 Likes

I might have a new favorite planet now…

7 Likes

11 Likes

A young Boundmore considers the vast array of blocks that Arkefyre mined, selecting only the finest to build with, the ■■■■■■■

Seriously though I don’t think it’s expressed often enough how cool storage blocks are. LIterally a visual color pallet for building, totally unrivaled in any other sandbox game. Next person i see asking for minecraft chests gets thrown on Havok’s black list.

8 Likes

No spitters allowed.

8 Likes

When can I move in?

A wall of ice, hmm? Wouldn’t happen to have anything to do with the return of Game of Thrones around the corner?

6 Likes

Lol…totally agree :joy:

5 Likes