Post Your Screenshots!

Hehe :slight_smile: Sure, if you feel like mining I can add you to beacon, also I can provide you mats to fill in design if you want, for now it’s only bottom layer that has design.

There is this crude entrance 180N -2296E, you can go down the stairs (slope) or jump through the hole in the middle if you think you can land properly (there are leaves so you won’t get damage).

I plan on making entrances every so often, like 500 blocks or maybe 250, not sure what would be proper distance.

2 Likes

The first of the twins. Sorry for the atrophied hand. At least resembles mine! Will work on the other tool statue later, once I figured out how I’m gonna do the platform.

The hammer and the chisel, as held. @Kawwak’s Gleamtower is visible on the second shot here. Almost all of these two were built using double jump/jump height benefits and a bit of scaffolding. I did use the grapple a little bit initially but I only have a copper one so it wasn’t very useful in the end.

Edit: added more shots to not make another reply.

17 Likes

That’s awesome :smiley: From first image I thought it’s selling plinth for a moment :smiley: haha

1 Like

11 Likes

Are they asleep? You must have a calming effect on them. Kinda spitter tamer.

4 Likes

I can teach you my calming ways, if you like?

Just bash them over the head repeatedly with a totem until they fall asleep.

7 Likes

Always had a feeling this totem is pure magic!

2 Likes

woohoo the dark tower outside done

8 Likes

If you haven’t already, take the portal in the Solum Oort Temple to Therka, then take @Karokendo’s portal on the left to his new house, which is also well worth visiting - then continue on through his portal to Munteen, where you can’t miss @djangel’s build (posted above)

Great builds that are worth showcasing. I’m looking at you; @DanBeforeTime, @Scratchnwiff, @Steggs101 and @Cookviper.

5 Likes

I might have a new favorite planet now…

7 Likes

11 Likes

A young Boundmore considers the vast array of blocks that Arkefyre mined, selecting only the finest to build with, the ■■■■■■■

Seriously though I don’t think it’s expressed often enough how cool storage blocks are. LIterally a visual color pallet for building, totally unrivaled in any other sandbox game. Next person i see asking for minecraft chests gets thrown on Havok’s black list.

8 Likes

No spitters allowed.

8 Likes

When can I move in?

A wall of ice, hmm? Wouldn’t happen to have anything to do with the return of Game of Thrones around the corner?

6 Likes

Lol…totally agree :joy:

5 Likes

It’s actually not a wall of storage blocks. It’s a holographic interface. I’m pressing a button representing a chosen material and a bunch of minions deliver desired blocks from an underground storage room.
I swear…

6 Likes

People on my black list seem to have a habit of disappearing.

5 Likes

Mother Nature has made a floating sculpture of a spitter.

…or maybe it’s a duck.

8 Likes

New to the game - located on Berlyn 768N 2,244E… this is my attempt to make myself a “Tower of Life”. Let me know what you think! I would love some neighbors building similarly themed things! Or let me know if there’s a better place for me to build this. I haven’t been to other planets yet so… I’m a noob.

9 Likes

I call it Dan, 'cause it ain’t got no legs!
:ice_cream: !

2 Likes