Post Your Screenshots!

A flash in the night.
First time i have see mobs glow in the dark.

A tagged wildstock.

And found this impressive building, not knowing who building it.

Plumbers view.

23 Likes

Wow, that’s a nice build! I love classical architecture.

4 Likes

Me to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

this is a sexy temple of Zeus, or Oorteus

3 Likes

Oortemis? Aphroordite?

4 Likes

16 Likes

Myself and @Scratchnwiff saying thank-you on behalf of the ‘Cuttlepunks’ and community as a whole! We all appreciate your hard work, and the truly great experience you’re creating for us all!

22 Likes

here we have a wild Barney being himself and just refusing to go through a portal like the rest of us. he just wants to stand on top of them and defy physics.

12 Likes

@Heureka that’s Arch-Acropolis | test 164 - 166 | WIP

1 Like

Yes i saw it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, this is a long one, but this is everything I worked on today. I had previously posted about this location quite a while back, but I hadn’t been on the game practically at all since then.

Can you make html/bb tables or something on posts? Would help to make the post take less vertical space.

I wanted to build an underground city where friends of mine could have their homes if they wanted to play the game, but I also thought it would be nice if there was some natural light, at least in a few spots. The natural caves in Therka are quite dark, in my opinion.

Edit: And the top of the borehole has some a red igneous rock trim and blue lanterns so it can’t really be walked into by accident. That’s quite a fall, about 900-1000 damage.

6 Likes

404 HP NOT FOUND

10 Likes

Start of mining highway on Vulpto lava level:

15 Likes

Looks like the inside of some disgusting creature, like a barbed tongue or spinal column. Very fitting for the hostilities of Vulpto. I’ll check it out.

4 Likes

How do you get there exactly?

1 Like

Lol, sorry I have totally forgot to post description :smiley:

I have been making this Moria MinesWay (N180) these two days :slight_smile: Basic idea is making highway for mining rubies :smiley: So far there is about 15 plots cleaned and made to design, but there is strip that stretches about 100 plots in east-west direction:
180N 1944E to 2303 and -2304 to -1841E
Height 27
Length: 822 blocks / 102 plots

You can hop on N180 and from there it’s much easier to travel to different points to look for rubies etc. I haven’t had time yet to make regular entrances, there is only one but I don’t have the coords now :smiley:

This is a long term project that I’ll be coming back to from time to time.

4 Likes

Here’s an oopsie! (Better add some dreadful invisible barriers) Ever wondered what the view from the top of the Sanctum is like?

8 Likes

Cool, thanks for the info! I’ll come check it out soon, but also, if you need any mining help, to clear stone and the like, I’d be happy to help, as I love the red Vulpto rock! :smiley:

1 Like

I think they’ll be added to the new Sanctum … it’s going to be immensely epic!

5 Likes

Didn’t know it was going to be changed. I like the sort of small look it has now, but I’m curious to see what a new one would be like.

2 Likes