Post Your Screenshots!

OMG. Are gonna win that bottle of whiskey?

Have you looked at the dark Cerulean grass from Linus I? I think it fits your style.

Edit: I apologize, the color is actually Night Azure. It is a great color.

1 Like

From today’s hunt

8 Likes

I think I got a little. Mainly went to get gleam and a little wood. Didn’t put any of that seed down on alder yet… unless I did. I may have mixed it with my other seeds I bought.

19 Likes

18 Likes

Can I pay you to build my garden? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also…wow those scenery pics are breathtaking :sunny:

1 Like

Thank you
Wellllllll, building isn’t muh thang lol so errrrmmmmm…I’ll give you plants if we can trade them :blush:

I’m hoping to have enough coin one day to pay someone to build me a nice workshop/storage, or I’ll buy someone’s blueprint. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Playing with exo mats.

16 Likes

I can’t stop looking at the surface & item reflections on the T.S. :heart_eyes:
metalnice

12 Likes

SHINY :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah, and all metal blocks are looking way better, now.

I have a room almost entirely made of refined gold which is gonna look damn good when this update gets released. ^^

Also, in case you’re wondering how water will flow:

I just placed one block of water at the top of the slope and it flows down smoothly, it’s really nice.
Also made this test for a friend who wanted to know if you could make an aquasplash-like ride. In this case, you slide down, but even with an ice slope, the water slows you down to normal running speed.

Definitely gonna have fun with liquids:

10 Likes

Ever thought that you could add small cliff there so it would be like a little spring where it comes ?

1 Like

A bit like that?

9 Likes

I should point out that the way placeable water currently works, it’s not going to spill in someone else’s plot, but it CAN create some can of fun water wall.
So I wanted to make the water from the bassin on the picture in my previous message fall down in a hole to fill it, and it did that at the limits with @Stretchious plots :

I don’t yet know if you can avoid this behavior by being friend with building permissions with the owner of the other claims, though.

3 Likes

currently fluid flow between beacons has to either be the same owner character, or both beacons controlled by the same guild.

8 Likes

Hey @Goblinounours where your build is located. You prolly have said somewhere but i would love to take a look. Looks nice.
Im planning on building a big build soon (again lol). Could need some inspiration for some parts
:stuck_out_tongue:

On testing, I’ve accidentally landed next to Stretchious, so I’m right next to him on Havran 1, at {1,039N; 1,733E; 80A}.

On live, you can go to Raxxa’s Portal Seeker Hub, and there’s a portal with the sign “Raxxian Sanctuary”.
Don’t get lost there, though. ^^

Thanks for the explanation!

2 Likes

Thx. Was thinking your live build :slight_smile: heard nice things about it.

Props to you if you find the secret areas. There’s quite a number of ‘behind the scenes’ entrances.