Post Your Screenshots!

This post seems to have gone off track a little :thinking:

2 Likes

Here, I’ll get us back on track with a few shots of morning wanderings. :stuck_out_tongue: It has kind of become a routine for me now on weekend mornings to take little wanders around, both to old favorites and to explore and find new ones. I love seeing what everyone is doing and just generally snooping around. :wink:

17 Likes

I hope that in the “Farming” update that the “TOPS” of removed trees disappear ,I’m turning my tunnel embellishment in to a possible hanging garden :slight_smile:

I also wish that my sales plinths could give guild members a discount of my choice,

8 Likes

You have to plot and remove the tree tops. There is no natural disappearance.

1 Like

Boo Humbug

7 Likes

5 Likes

My Build on Lamblis :blush:

22 Likes

< Gob then goes back to grumble in the deepest tunnels of his sanctuary >

9 Likes

Made the pond more…pondy!

42 Likes

:joy::see_no_evil: I’ll take that as a complement

Very nice pond…Gonna have to pop by tomorrow to have a closer look

4 Likes

Portal access through the pond to regen and I have a play portal area under there now too.

2 Likes

@georgegroeg I was running around here and saw the pond. It made me stop and really take a look at it. I was very impressed…I was waiting for a frog to jump out or see a koi fish swimming. Very nice.

3 Likes

That’d be great if I could put fish in there. :grin:

1 Like

dunno is this any good, but i tried forging again. learning something everyday

9 Likes

Absolutely love! :heart_eyes: Great colors, so beautiful!

@georgegroeg - So lovely, great work as always!! Though… you DID fish those bodies out, right? :wink:

2 Likes

Umm. I don’t know what you’re talking about. :flushed: perhaps you’ve mistaken bodies for pond rocks.

1 Like

THAT is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I definitely need to swing by! That actually looks so good, so clever using stuff underwater and on top of it! I am legit speechless! Will definitely come steal ideas! Can you give me exact location?

2 Likes

I’m not on so I don’t have the exact coordinates.
But you can get there through.
DSK galaxy alder.
Regen consortium- best entrance ever
Hubbit alder. Reapers tower of power
PS Gyosha Ophin north cross then go right up the path. And others

3 Likes