Post Your Screenshots!

Goto boundless in your steam launcher.
Right click > Properities > Local Files > Browse Local files

Search “gameoptions.json” and there should only be one result. From there simply edit the “lodSettingsIndex” value (after opening with notepad or something)

1 Like

Just did that and got the same file I found above. So, that confirms it.

Thanks, Vansten!

And thanks to, @Jiivita of course for the initial info. :slight_smile:

Not for me.
C:\Steam\userdata\62980179\324510\local\user_settings\default
is where the one is my game uses.
I tested it with
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Boundless\assets\archetypes
which does nothing ingame.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the game uses both files.

Unless im mistaken the one under user_settings has no “lodSettingsIndex” value to edit.

Beautiful, and love the little waterfall on the side! :slight_smile:

@QuimbyBoundless - Stunning, can’t wait to see more! :smiley:

You know i :heart_eyes: what you do, normaly :slight_smile: but this time, at least in my case youare wrong.
{“DoFEnabled”:false,“actionRepeatDelay”:0.0,“audioSpeakerType”:2,“chunkCacheSizeMB”:8192,“chunkSendRate”:0,“cloudResolutionScale”:0.40000000596046448,“connectionIndicator”:true,“debugEnabled”:true,“distortionEnabled”:false,“doubleTapToRun”:false,“foliageQuality”:12,“fov”:110.0,“fullPortalEffects”:1,“fullReflectionEffects”:1,“headBobEnabled”:false,“languageSettingsIndex”:1,“lastCharacter”:16574,“maxActivePortals”:5,“maxRenderedPortals”:5,“minFrameRate”:60,“mouseLookSensitivity”:1.5,“musicVolume”:0.0,“parentProfanitySetting”:1,“portalResolutionScale”:1.0,“quickUseDualSwitch”:false,“reflectionsResolutionScale”:1.0,“sfxVolume”:0.5,“showContextualMessages”:false,“soundVolume”:0.69999998807907104,“targetFrameRate”:0}
Is in the file Name i posted and it Looks absolutly amazing :slight_smile:

thank you for the heads up Jivita

1 Like

Ahh, welp glad its working for ya anyway ahah

2 Likes

This worked for me too. Like yourself, I tried with the one under Boundless\assets\archetypes and there was no effect. But this other one works. Happy days!

I turned it up to 12 (from default 4) and it looked great but my framerate dropped to around 20-25fps where I’d normally get 60fps. So, I’ve turned it down a bit to 8. I’ll give it a chance and see how it goes but it looks so much better! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No we only have to wait for the new light effects to hit and we will be :joy_cat:

1 Like

This post seems to have gone off track a little :thinking:

2 Likes

Here, I’ll get us back on track with a few shots of morning wanderings. :stuck_out_tongue: It has kind of become a routine for me now on weekend mornings to take little wanders around, both to old favorites and to explore and find new ones. I love seeing what everyone is doing and just generally snooping around. :wink:

17 Likes

I hope that in the “Farming” update that the “TOPS” of removed trees disappear ,I’m turning my tunnel embellishment in to a possible hanging garden :slight_smile:

I also wish that my sales plinths could give guild members a discount of my choice,

8 Likes

You have to plot and remove the tree tops. There is no natural disappearance.

1 Like

Boo Humbug

7 Likes

5 Likes

My Build on Lamblis :blush:

22 Likes

< Gob then goes back to grumble in the deepest tunnels of his sanctuary >

9 Likes

Made the pond more…pondy!

42 Likes

:joy::see_no_evil: I’ll take that as a complement