Post Your Screenshots!

Very nice pond…Gonna have to pop by tomorrow to have a closer look

4 Likes

Portal access through the pond to regen and I have a play portal area under there now too.

2 Likes

@georgegroeg I was running around here and saw the pond. It made me stop and really take a look at it. I was very impressed…I was waiting for a frog to jump out or see a koi fish swimming. Very nice.

3 Likes

That’d be great if I could put fish in there. :grin:

1 Like

dunno is this any good, but i tried forging again. learning something everyday

9 Likes

Absolutely love! :heart_eyes: Great colors, so beautiful!

@georgegroeg - So lovely, great work as always!! Though… you DID fish those bodies out, right? :wink:

2 Likes

Umm. I don’t know what you’re talking about. :flushed: perhaps you’ve mistaken bodies for pond rocks.

1 Like

THAT is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I definitely need to swing by! That actually looks so good, so clever using stuff underwater and on top of it! I am legit speechless! Will definitely come steal ideas! Can you give me exact location?

2 Likes

I’m not on so I don’t have the exact coordinates.
But you can get there through.
DSK galaxy alder.
Regen consortium- best entrance ever
Hubbit alder. Reapers tower of power
PS Gyosha Ophin north cross then go right up the path. And others

3 Likes

From Wynthel:

Enjoyed the colours and formations on this world quite a lot. Would have made a nice permanent world, especially for the sunlight.

11 Likes

Creegle TY

7 Likes

Really cool reflective view while enjoying a swim and approaching Infinity City…

6 Likes

Was wanting to post the photos I took of a castle I saw and couldn’t remember where the tread was.

Found it after I had started the topic. But, was wondering, could we start a new Post Your Screenshots! This one is so long that someone who hasn’t seen it, or been a while will look at the number of photos/images and not bother.

It is just too long.

This is really cool
All the colors go well together too :grin:

(Mind if I borrow some inspiration for if I ever decide to build a pond? lol)

2 Likes

once again, good work there, @georgegroeg (and cool entrance indeed)

think I’m with you…feel a strong urge to build one myself :slight_smile:)

16 Likes

You might wanna check what @Mittekemuis have been building with other illuminoorti people.
They had this kind pond action like few months ago. Should be here at screenshots

1 Like

Build whatever you like. I got the lily pad idea from someone else. I had been wanting to spruce up this pond for awhile. Finally plotted under the water there and did it. This was just a bit of a test run really for a future build once placable water comes.

2 Likes

:clap: outstanding

The Church of Mayo is complete.
Not a huge build. But i think it turned out alright.

15 Likes

It’s nice to see small builds like this now and then. :slight_smile:

Really love the stained glass windows idea, too. Been wanting to use that type of door in walls for a similar effect lately… Only one problem, my current base has no walls! :frowning:

1 Like