Post Your Screenshots!

Or it’s our ancient ancestors!!!

Haha, too cool! :smiley:

@georgegroeg’s pond is just too pretty and tempting, so I took a moonlight swim… of course, I made sure nobody was around first so that I didn’t end up another corpse at the bottom… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Not sure if this has been done before, but I needed more light at this location, and as such I wanted to place some torches. Unfortunately torches can’t be attached to the ceiling and I thought this was an interesting solution to the problem.

Of course, I wish the gleam block I used had just been enough light. :stuck_out_tongue: Might replace it with gold or something else now.

9 Likes

I have used this kinda technique although i used furnacebases as “base” for torches. Pretty cool.
If you use stone ones you can decide the color too ^^

2 Likes

Lol. Hope it was refreshing. And that the pond didn’t smell of death. It does that sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

so about 2/3 of the 1st floor interior is done. painful, expensive and looks like a complete chaos from a distance, but it’s home

26 Likes

Devising plans to catch the little f***ers. Meep Meep

17 Likes

My daily beacon tour at the Embassy… apparrantly we have… Internet ? =D

4 Likes

Better get to farming that rice and gathering those beans. :joy:

Also to keep my post on-topic, here’s a screenshot with an Exo in view from my base; this was from a little while ago now. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wow…
The lighting on the Testing Worlds is getting better by the day.
Especially after the last update tonight
Its gone look like a fairytale for me :grin:

Can’t wait for this to go live
Keep on tweaking it guys :+1: :+1:

11 Likes

Even the underwater look through glass is getting a major update :+1: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Oh wow! :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing these, giving us PS4 players our fix! :wink: Beautiful!! Great job devs!

3 Likes

Good job, but we need more, you know
thank you for examples :heart:

1 Like

New connect 4 game in Sasquatchville! pic of the first official match!

9 Likes

No screenshots for 19 hours wow, in that case here is a selfie by my new bridge :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Snapped a few shots on one of the test servers while I was swimming around…

16 Likes

Little something I am working on

View from above…and far away

25 Likes

Eek, stunning… :heart_eyes: Love those islands so much!

1 Like

Sometimes you have to down size.

34 Likes

I made a dirty alleyway complete with graffiti. We should be classy neighbours.

5 Likes