You cant build small dude :rofl: Impressive start i like the pattern

1 Like

Sanctum guy is haveing fun xD

10 Likes

meh small schmall :smile:

1 Like

My indoor Farm

17 Likes

I was collecting local resources from Gyosha…

15 Likes

Beautiful! :slight_smile: Gyosha is one of my favorite planets to wander and resource collect from the surface on… tons of beans, not too much danger, can mostly handle the meteorites, and of course great colors (to me) and atmosphere.

3 Likes

I agree. Gyosha is full of resources. I should show you my portals to some good surface collecting areas. Also throw a combustion fragment in the atlas and have a look.

5 Likes

And I’m starting to slowly organize my storage. The rocks are gonna be a nightmare to sort lol

14 Likes

I spit out my drink when I saw the MRE sign! Love it!

9 Likes

Those exoworld pictures make me want Halloween XD

Also nice storage :smiley:

1 Like

Gando…you will be missed!

House Entrance - Fable Mountain, Alder

Wobbie…my cooker/forger/weapon maker

Gando was excellent for emeralds

7 Likes

Love love love this!!!

do not know why but the tower can it please go vertigo :+1:

1 Like

Inherited a beautiful lakeside house on Refgar (first two pics) so spent a little time this evening taking a look around. I should have done so sooner, such a lovely world with some really incredible builds! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

another reason I love this game…a beautiful scene around every corner.

Houchus

23 Likes

Houchus I has some fantastic rock formations and scenic views. The atmosphere certainly is a lot blue-er since the lighting update though! But it does add to the scenic feel. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is stunning! :heart_eyes: I need to take some time away from my high mountain destruction when I’m there sometime and really explore it, so lovely!!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, exo’s all gone so now we have time to explore! :grin:

1 Like

I swear you will one day become the richest person in the game just because you are so friendly and everyone donates you cool builds… and I am all for that! :muscle:

1 Like