Post Your Screenshots!

yeah well. original looks a bit better but still unfinished aswell

Dude, you totally stole my thoughts.

1 Like

Great minds think alike

Beautiful colors :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

8 Likes

I decided to change the border around the pyramid and just kept on going (totally unplanned), I think I’ve made 4 trips to Xa Frant Builders Merchants for more bricks lol

,shout out to those guys for a great selection .

6 Likes

!!!BEHOLD!!!

7 Likes

satan could do better

2 Likes

Don’t be jelly

1 Like

Rebuilt the thrown.

9 Likes

I wish I had somthing to show but, most of the time im like this

18 Likes

I feel your pain, for real like

1 Like

I see you found my world road :smiley:

1 Like

That is so cool!! :smiley: I had never seen it before! My new house isn’t too far off it, and I think that might become my little vacation home, so at some point maybe I’ll walk the whole thing. :slight_smile: Great work!

1 Like

Some pictures of my new builds :palm_tree::ocean::sun_with_face::sunglasses:

10 Likes

I first looked that it was little japan (rip) @Brea whwere you at :confused: .

1 Like

Great work @anon94355725 , love your fountain! :slight_smile:

@Buugi - That was my first thought too! It is incredibly nice, was really cool coming up on it at night like that, really struck me, compliments to the creator on that!

1 Like

thank you so much @bucfanpaka

1 Like

Everything down here was planted no later then last Sunday , so I’m guessing this farm is a “Hobby” not an actual financially

positive resource , factoring in time spent I’m at present looking at this as a lot of fun but a financial disaster Lol .I "scaled the operation to take into account the 10% return which is an actual “daily” of less then 2%

5 Likes

It’s an “Oxide Violet” night on Maryx , looking up in the “Sanctum” , I see a lot of construction on Maryx… :slight_smile:

15 Likes

That’s beautiful! :open_mouth:

1 Like