Post Your Screenshots!

another reason I love this game…a beautiful scene around every corner.

Houchus

23 Likes

Houchus I has some fantastic rock formations and scenic views. The atmosphere certainly is a lot blue-er since the lighting update though! But it does add to the scenic feel. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is stunning! :heart_eyes: I need to take some time away from my high mountain destruction when I’m there sometime and really explore it, so lovely!!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, exo’s all gone so now we have time to explore! :grin:

1 Like

I swear you will one day become the richest person in the game just because you are so friendly and everyone donates you cool builds… and I am all for that! :muscle:

1 Like

Aww thanks!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve opened up and become like I am here because of the wonderful people who have been so friendly with me first! This is sort of like a family to me now here, and I want to help it thrive and nurture it. :slight_smile:

Yep, it struck me when I was wandering around earlier just how much I still haven’t seen… like there are planets I’ve barely touched!! Still, I look forward to more exos upcoming, I’ll keep wandering with an eye up to the sky, ready to take off again, haha… :wink:

3 Likes

finaly finished my base :rofl:

14 Likes

It’s not the size that matters… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I bet it’s a tip of an iceberg…

1 Like

yeah well. original looks a bit better but still unfinished aswell

Dude, you totally stole my thoughts.

1 Like

Great minds think alike

Beautiful colors :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

8 Likes

I decided to change the border around the pyramid and just kept on going (totally unplanned), I think I’ve made 4 trips to Xa Frant Builders Merchants for more bricks lol

,shout out to those guys for a great selection .

6 Likes

!!!BEHOLD!!!

7 Likes

satan could do better

2 Likes

Don’t be jelly

1 Like

Rebuilt the thrown.

9 Likes

I wish I had somthing to show but, most of the time im like this

18 Likes

I feel your pain, for real like