Post Your Screenshots!

I see you found my world road :smiley:

1 Like

That is so cool!! :smiley: I had never seen it before! My new house isn’t too far off it, and I think that might become my little vacation home, so at some point maybe I’ll walk the whole thing. :slight_smile: Great work!

1 Like

Some pictures of my new builds :palm_tree::ocean::sun_with_face::sunglasses:

10 Likes

I first looked that it was little japan (rip) @Brea whwere you at :confused: .

1 Like

Great work @anon94355725 , love your fountain! :slight_smile:

@Buugi - That was my first thought too! It is incredibly nice, was really cool coming up on it at night like that, really struck me, compliments to the creator on that!

1 Like

thank you so much @bucfanpaka

1 Like

Everything down here was planted no later then last Sunday , so I’m guessing this farm is a “Hobby” not an actual financially

positive resource , factoring in time spent I’m at present looking at this as a lot of fun but a financial disaster Lol .I "scaled the operation to take into account the 10% return which is an actual “daily” of less then 2%

5 Likes

It’s an “Oxide Violet” night on Maryx , looking up in the “Sanctum” , I see a lot of construction on Maryx… :slight_smile:

15 Likes

That’s beautiful! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Love the reflections

14 Likes

Have you ever had one of those days where your between lava and a wet place !

11 Likes

Yep, very comfy there! I think I’ll just take this over… :stuck_out_tongue: (Might as well give you a reason to kill me, haha…)

8 Likes

Houchus

12 Likes

Still probably safer there than in his “(un)holy place”

I felt judged and found wanting the moment I entered! haha

7 Likes

Hmm, I can think of some funny videos to maybe do in there, like a mock wedding… :joy: Get a crowd of witnesses, have him officiate while trying to talk both parties out of it, one finally runs off… good promotion for the next Lovestruck event. :rofl:

3 Likes

Even better idea for increased :joy::joy:'s, have the bride run off with him!

2 Likes

Bwahahaha yes!! :laughing:

1 Like

Ooh who made that?

Beautiful photos, I may need to borrow one as a wallpaper :smile:

2 Likes

The creator would be the “gentleman” delivering the sermon in the picture.

Joking aside, a beautiful recreation of a small church and I highly recommend going for a visit. Just one of many impressive builds in his settlement there.

3 Likes