Post Your Screenshots!

@wakeNbake @bucfanpaka awe. Let me know when you two get your vows together. Most people perfer a Saturday wedding. Bucfanpaka i’ll be sure to keep the Reapers Guild jet running in case you need to get outta there quick! I’m mean you two make a great couple. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m thinking very loudly to myself a sentence that consists of a single word that starts with f and ends with !.

Well played sir, well played.

But, how dare you turn our good-natured ■■■■-taking back upon us!!!

2 Likes

What colour is that ash

Just a few shots from around the Exodus…

… and a few from the test servers from a few weeks ago

26 Likes

I have to come visit this sometime. :smiley: These shots are just incredible, and love the test scenery shots too! Great work as always, I love this thread so much!

@georgegroeg - Haha, touche! :rofl: Though on a serious note, decking it out for Lovestruck and staging a few photos probably would be pretty cool when that time comes.

1 Like

8 Likes

ok this is actually realy good :slight_smile: nice work :wink:

1 Like

lol my anubis run away? O_O wtf :smiley:

What happened to your Anubis? Mine was in test, not exodus so it will go away with the test server wipe.

aaah xD when i was scrolling the page i saw head of it and i though oh my anubis is in there, then i scrolled more and i saw its in different place and i was like wtf O_O XD

ok , Yeah he was just a test to see if I could build it and how it looked from a distance.

thank you!

ok i just tested the x24 lod setting :slight_smile: those are the results :slight_smile:

now waiting for the night :slight_smile: to show the night version

13 Likes

Those angel wings though

this is from 255 height so :slight_smile: XD

now night version

16 Likes

Just a cool cavern I just came across a little bit ago mining deep on Norkyna. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

That was close. I almost walked right off…

11 Likes

Oh ma gawd that is glorious!! I want something that can make that aura/glow/shine at my base :open_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: I went ahead and went back and grabbed the coords - this really would make a good spot for an underground base if someone were so inclined. Lot of area off to the south off camera to work with here too, and it is right on the edge of a big amethyst hotspot.

9 Likes