Post Your Screenshots!

I can’t plot it myself, but thank you for posting the coords. I will def check it out next time I’m on Norky :+1::blush:

1 Like

Eresho (not mine):

Finata (I think?):

View from merika…that’s a lot of plots!

10 Likes

Exoworlds always have the very best scenery.

13 Likes

Nilrebmah, a planet full of shadow beauty

(Will put the rest on exo planet thread)

6 Likes

Just doin a little running around Malurialakrib

11 Likes

that is quite stunning!:open_mouth:

Houchus is so beautiful…amazing pics! :grinning:

1 Like

Looks nice man.
Have watched few streams where you build it… been a long journey.

I admire you patience.

1 Like

I bet meteor fall in through that hole

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

11 Likes

19 Likes

8 Likes

Game is looking really pretty after the last patch!

12 Likes

Tonight, for a brief 30ish minutes, I decided to go to Houchus, mostly to grab some wood at first next to @AeneaGames’ portal… then I started grabbing some local grass seeds and glowing mushrooms and then went on the nearby mountains, near where I had my home previously, and decided to do a bit of cave mining…

Managed to get 183 rough sapphires in that time, from cave mining. I know, it’s not a lot compared to AoE mining, but to be honest, because of the recent reset that made all the resources basically be at “maximum” once again, it was actually fun to get these “few” gems this way. I grabbed a fair bit of Saltpetre and other fragments, too.

I wish cave mining could always remain fun like this, but I know that the resources will eventually feel scarce again… :frowning: Trying to enjoy it, for the little while it will probably last.

14 Likes

Mino:

12 Likes

Holy moly!!!:astonished:

It’s way past bedtime, but I’m glad I visited the Exo Beta

Magnificent Caves!

9 Likes

Ditto!! :heart_eyes: I put some others in the other thread but I’ll put a couple here too - haha, glad I’m not tired yet, and no real plans for tomorrow. I can just play and collect until :dizzy_face: :sleeping::sleeping:

You all come across me running in little circles in a corner of a cavern somewhere, just figure I fell asleep at the wheel here… :joy:

Edit: Close to 6 am EST, almost made it to dawn, could probably push a little more but need some rest to be fresh to go back to it again later! :wink:

… Sheesh, I probably need some help, don’t I? Heh, and of course my poor backlog games not getting touched!

7 Likes

6 Likes