Post Your Screenshots!

1 Like

10 Likes

More expanding. Started my kindling mass now.

9 Likes

just finished my new shop at Circa I PS

38 Likes

@Apt that’s just lovely…great work!

1 Like

I noticed this as i was walking through today, absolutely breathtaking! Wish I could build with that level of detail!

1 Like

Awesome work. I wish everything around it was in that style too. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

thanks y’all!
now that I’m looking at the screenshot, I think I called it prematurely. the roof is a bit plain :smiley: gotta do something about it right now. (any excuse to save some of that lovely red exo brick)

@georgegroeg I’m building an entire city like this on Antar IV soon (ish). currently in the process of finding the right color for ivy

1 Like

Nice. I’ll have to check that out. This style would fit right in at the tower of power. I really like the cobble stone retaining wall.

1 Like

a tribute to the most magnificent of beasts

29 Likes

Incredibly cool work on all @Apt, major props! :slight_smile: Absolutely love the wildstock, that is genius!

2 Likes

selling, should be dead , grab that shoe, you never know :rofl:

22 Likes

Nice work.
Especially like the roof.

2 Likes

Went for a swim…

Starting a new project and found a great view!

5 Likes

Who you gonna call………………

18 Likes

Trying some different stuff at my pyramid’s decorative tier, by my partner’s suggestion to use more Earth-like green colours… Still opted to use Kol Huroo rock and gravel though, as I feel they are OK with the green.

14 Likes

It’s the extras that make it worthwhile.

8 Likes

I went one point to exos just to collect other people s leftovers… large fossils etc

4 Likes

People leaving stuff has paid for a number of my trips… and some people don’t bother to look behind them as they go, and leave the lucent gems sometimes too. :wink: I actually think it can help newer players, they can go along these tunnels and without a 3X3 even do well, just work from the stuff left, and often there is other stuff hiding behind that stuff.

But yep, I love finding areas like this. :smiley:

4 Likes

Ohh I absolutely adore those!! <3
I need one!

1 Like