Post Your Screenshots!

25 Likes

newly finishd(ish) bit of my build.

plus view across over to chisel town in the distance

15 Likes

Seems I have a new site manager inspecting the premises… :confused: :construction_worker_man:

Edit: He really wants to go over every single detail, geez! :roll_eyes:

24 Likes

Hunting meteors on Delta Cancret got real tiresome after almost none landed, So I went for a swim and saw Till, and was like YEAH! I bet nobody hunts on Till…For Good Reason, I learned…

9 Likes

I think I came out ahead, my inventory is full of STUFF and not just rocks for once :joy:

Started with just 3 bulbs I now have 14 and too many other plants nearby! That’s just from replanting btw, I haven’t hunted exotic bulbs since I got that one plant on Circa.

10 Likes

we got a bridge now

43 Likes

I really like how you mix similar tones together. I find it a bit difficult to do usually, especially because I hate inventory management. :stuck_out_tongue:

Partly why I also don’t go too complex on details, otherwise I’d never get anything finished. :confused:

Where was your build, by the way? I haven’t seen it in person.

2 Likes

Absolutely love it, wonderful!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

the dual wielding helps a lot.
it’s Pyrrhocoris Estate (Antar VI), portal at TNT megahub, top floor, next to the ramp

3 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Love the game and it love’s me back

24 Likes

Where is this? the bridge

THis game is so Beautiful!

22 Likes

Pyrrhocoris Estate (Antar VI), portal at TNT megahub, top floor, next to the ramp

1 Like

Those are some gorgeous shots! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Im in LOVE with you build, you might just find me siting there some days from now on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Started a new toon last night and now is on the current rift t7 exo at level 12.

7 Likes

lovely name xD

2 Likes

Was looking through some screenshots to sort the ones that are just leveling up… Found this in the midst of it, @james :wink:

8 Likes

I think I found @Gorillastomp 's base.

21 Likes