Post Your Screenshots!

Honest ,it’s the last “junk drawer” I will Ever need!

19 Likes

must be for bones? :wink:

2 Likes

beware when shopping in Yamaska, there are 2 lions :lion::lion:

23 Likes

Awesome retro hunt, no platforms and showers of meteors! <3

Plus the advent calendar style mini game before hand

14 Likes

The latest exo, Tegren, is gorgeous… has beautiful color, but a shot I wanted to share is from a unique snowy lake biome I’ve found in a couple spots. Get Ansel Adams type screenshots around these, all black and white here, except a spot of color around on trunks. :smiley:

Edit: Also, created a spot for a nice romantic meal… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Well, that is, if you don’t mind being shot at by the local wildlife. :wink: That would tend to ruin the mood I suppose. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

As the Beacons drop we’ve been expanding. Looking pretty sweet. We’ve added a few stores. Both buying and selling. And more to come.

20 Likes

Sneak peek :grinning:
I’m currently building a small cantilever hilltop base on Testing Dand;
using the new Lattice Frames (tetrahemi-voxels) and Glass panes.
More to follow tomorrow … :boundless:

10 Likes

Duskmoor is just so gorgeous, and had this beautiful planetary view there just a bit ago… :slight_smile:

14 Likes

WIP - On Testing Dand
My first build with the new Lattice- voxels :boundless:

31 Likes

:point_up_2: Amazing! Building in Boundless is getting ready to reach a whole.nuther.level! I can’t wait to see what everyone does with the new goodies when they hit Live :open_mouth:

10 Likes

I just want to build a bathroom with the new “pipe” chisel. My diaper has got to be really full by now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s pretty epic looking. I like it. I can’t wait for this to hit live. Looking at some of what you have done with this build gives me some awesome ideas.

2 Likes

I imagine @catfud will do some similar things. The one house they have can now have proper looking pipes.

2 Likes

1x2 portal that you can “flush” into lol

1 Like

yep, gonna have to call the plumber in and get all these pipes replaced…time and money, my friend, time and money…

some quality work there, @Odeon …this patch will be game changer for builders

3 Likes

I was thinking about the house with the gift shop.

ahhh yes…too many builds :frowning:

2 Likes

I already dunno how to use chisels very well and have been putting it off to “solve” at a later time…
I keep taking screenshots of cool chiseled builds for reference, but every time, my brain shuts down lol

for now, the build is unrefined but the shape is there I guess!

35 Likes

It looks great without being chiseled!

My only advice is start with a repetitive section of the build. By the time you are done you can do it blindly then move on the the more challenging bits. I know it can be intimidating at first but once you get the hand of it I am sure you will be as addictive for it as I am.

3 Likes

thanks- yeah, “intimidating” is exactly the word! :sweat_smile: