Post Your Screenshots!

@Buugi That’s going to be a big one! :+1:

1 Like

Think so. I just build it freestyle so

1 Like

Love those crystals~

3 Likes

Went on a walkabout today after dropping some Buugiwood; made my first visit to Autumn Dell on Trior. I had to stop, laugh, and read all the insults these 3 adjacent door stores had going on…

Walking just down the road I can see who profited most from this development…

Lovely themed place y’all have going on here, and If you’re reading this Aze, the exo board needs updating you idiot :wink:

12 Likes

Love this exo ice

6 Likes

22 Likes

Love the ship, gorgeous shots! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely awesome ship. :beers::+1::+1:

1 Like

Oh my grandma, what pointy masts you have… <3

24 Likes

First lattice project, outdoor fine dining under a trellis - special is a vintage Fast Brew for only 100,000c (well, I don’t want you all buying the décor!). :wink:

16 Likes

You could also put a request basket or 2 out with some loaves in them on tables or plinths. Makes great center pieces

3 Likes

Great idea, thanks!! :+1:

Edit: Added one! :smiley:

Today we installed two brand new machines at Beckon Lumber.
These Blockchangers have a prime Titanium bed and are able to convert 30feet logs with any texture you like :grin:
In fact, they are multi-purpose, you can even use them on stone or metal …

11 Likes

Here’s the first thing I did with glass panes : replacing some gleam signs! :smiley:

And I tried to add some lattice pipes in a machine we have :

I’m quite happy with this update. Gonna take time to make all the glass panes I need, though. ^^’

21 Likes

the glass window ceiling with your little orchard is just beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Starting fresh again in a new area in a familiar world! Still under construction :smile:

19 Likes

Ouuuh, nice place Nyuudles! :smiley:
Kinda look like a lumber mill, factory-sized.

fancy roof spikes, pipes, lights and happy little trees. a good update indeed!

27 Likes

I like the lattice tree idea. :sunglasses: