Post Your Screenshots!

If I get asked to testify in OortCourt against you for doing this… I will, without hesitation. A large number of those Oortians were me!

I still have an irrational fear of lava thanks to you. No wait, it’s actually perfectly rational, lava burns in real life as well it turns out! Thanks George, I live alongside a dormant volcano and now I have to find somewhere new to live. Your punishment will be that you have to help me pack and move, worst… job… ever!

2 Likes

Hahaha. Oh ■■■■. I hate helping people move. But somehow always get lured into help. Huh. :thinking:(maybe if I say I have a bad back i can get out of helping him move or maybe say I have plans for that day)
…Fine I’ll help. :man_facepalming:(■■■■!)

1 Like

You’re not kidding anyone.

Now that you’ve agreed to help and it would be bad form to change your mind, it’s probably time to mention that I have got a bad back also and I will need you to do the bulk of the heavy lifting because mines worse! :joy:

Jokes over… back to screenshots!

Of someone else’s (@Apt). Because after visiting his place I no longer feel worthy of taking screenshots withing 5 planets of my builds in case they are somehow in the background. lol, thanks again for the tour dude!

27 Likes

old friend asked me what im up to nowadays… might aswell share it here too.
ye its a damn tree again.

20 Likes

@Buugi That’s going to be a big one! :+1:

1 Like

Think so. I just build it freestyle so

1 Like

Love those crystals~

3 Likes

Went on a walkabout today after dropping some Buugiwood; made my first visit to Autumn Dell on Trior. I had to stop, laugh, and read all the insults these 3 adjacent door stores had going on…

Walking just down the road I can see who profited most from this development…

Lovely themed place y’all have going on here, and If you’re reading this Aze, the exo board needs updating you idiot :wink:

12 Likes

Love this exo ice

6 Likes

22 Likes

Love the ship, gorgeous shots! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely awesome ship. :beers::+1::+1:

1 Like

Oh my grandma, what pointy masts you have… <3

24 Likes

First lattice project, outdoor fine dining under a trellis - special is a vintage Fast Brew for only 100,000c (well, I don’t want you all buying the décor!). :wink:

16 Likes

You could also put a request basket or 2 out with some loaves in them on tables or plinths. Makes great center pieces

3 Likes

Great idea, thanks!! :+1:

Edit: Added one! :smiley:

Today we installed two brand new machines at Beckon Lumber.
These Blockchangers have a prime Titanium bed and are able to convert 30feet logs with any texture you like :grin:
In fact, they are multi-purpose, you can even use them on stone or metal …

11 Likes

Here’s the first thing I did with glass panes : replacing some gleam signs! :smiley:

And I tried to add some lattice pipes in a machine we have :

I’m quite happy with this update. Gonna take time to make all the glass panes I need, though. ^^’

21 Likes

the glass window ceiling with your little orchard is just beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes