Post Your Screenshots!

The lighting in the Arian forests really is beautiful :blue_heart:

19 Likes

Accidentally fell down a deep hole while traversing a dangerous planet. This is the view that I’ve seen once I looked up while floating on water.

Seems a bit surreal to me. Floating on water in a hidden deep hole on an unknown planet.

10 Likes

I was bad and wandered where the Reapers told me not to… :sweat_smile::smiling_imp:

10 Likes

New entree to farm part under construction…

Farm floor one.

20 Likes

Scaffolding is slowly coming down at Twisted Creek :boundless:

33 Likes

Absolutely love this…beautiful work!

1 Like

Progress shot of the "Junk Drawer"

14 Likes

seen at tonight hunt on Delta

11 Likes

Been working on the Gyosha PS hub Revitalization for some time now. It’s looking good. More mini stores to come.

6 Likes

Looking great, paid a visit and set up a portal to the hub from my new place! :slight_smile:

A few shots from out wandering… holiday here in the US, so should get some good Boundless time in… :smiley:

Kicks Exoworld generator

OW!! My foot! :frowning: Well, let’s see if that works… :crazy_face:

16 Likes

‘Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?’

Photobomb by @karakavra XD

7 Likes

ooo what a pleasant surprise, I really like this photo, there is love inside boundless, I feel happy, it’s a great day to celebrate

2 Likes

had to laugh - RNG against mobs and not me for once

16 Likes

@georgegroeg built this beautiful tree at my new Gyosha settlement!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love this so much!

20 Likes

@bucfanpaka
You’re more than welcome. :grin: I’m glad I could build something at your new place.
I didn’t for get the time you gave me a bunch of rift. :beers: plus you always have cheap stuff in your stores that I buy. So thank you.

1 Like

Glad I can help, and thanks for your business!! :smiley: It gave me a laugh the time I dropped stuff on you when you were AFK to think of you coming back and being all like :thinking:?!! at how that got in your inventory. :joy: Thanks again!!

1 Like

I go afk a lot. Was it goo? One time I came back and had no idea where it came from. Lol.

1 Like

Yep, hahaha!! :joy: I like to play Santa Oort. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does Santa Oort give to the naughty. Because this year I’ve killed ALOT of Oortians. Bahahaha.

2 Likes

Some of the worlds really look better after all the color/light changes. Think Lamblis or Galan or any of the more extreme color palettes planets.
Gloviathosa is one of them, even though only parts of it were hard for eyes before. Now it has become one of my true favorites with honey-like soothing landscapes and balm-for-soul sunsets:

10 Likes