Post Your Screenshots!

Most accidents happen at home! Lava why you so meeeeean! LOL! :grin::joy:

12 Likes

one of my neighbours looking rather majestic in the dawn light

17 Likes

That is stunning! :heart_eyes:

And I have to admit the meteor wipe shot gave me a good laugh… :rofl:

1 Like

My little shop at Aquatopia’s Sunken City mall is up and running :blush: on Moebius alley (iirc)
Stocking fair priced AoE hammers, creature drops and some other bits and pieces including autoloots, lattice chisels and regen/health bombs

Come take a look, there are lots of cool shops popping up around here!

Edit: Oh, and that night fuchsia marble… right? :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Nothing fancy, but used the lattice chisel and deco rocks to create a very gaudy fence to make the settlement border not look quite as rough at my place… and a couple roadrunners hanging out on it. :wink: (Yeah, they died right after, muahaha!)

f1

16 Likes

The Foundry room, mostly completed :smiley:

30 Likes

That’s hilarious and really nice looking too. I have a personal tool shed plotted called Beacon Depot that I’m going to make with a bright orange theme like Home Depot’s but don’t plan to actually make it look like the store in any way. No sign or anything, just the pun in the name and the orangeness.

4 Likes

28 Likes

Those are breathtaking! :heart_eyes: Just love everything about them - the worlds of Boundless really beckon you (small pun there, hehe) to explore them, there is such an atmosphere to them.

3 Likes

Maybe one day I should post a picture…

…Nash I’ll just be a screenshot leech and enjoy the wonderful builds and images here.

Most accidents happen at home. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wow those are gorgeous!:smile::star:

1 Like

Having fun in my new builds with the lack of furniture.

13 Likes

I didn’t like seeing all the beacons I put in the water now that the water is more transparent. So I’m using some compact combustion, rock and gleam to hide them.

And the mech.

16 Likes

Seriously if you want to change the name of Maryx to-- “JUICY BERRY”… I’m Good :smiley:

4 Likes

20 Likes

Magnificent

1 Like

On my second boundless anniversary (Aug 18) I finally started a project that I’m trying to realize since 2013 across different games.
I think this is my 5th attempt and I spend the last year preparing for it. :blush:

Little Teaser:

13 Likes

Dark Orange on one side.

Clear on the other. I swim a lot! But the views are to drown for!! Could we uhhhh leave my Mom out of this? Exotic or not.

11 Likes

The “Junk Drawer” plus farm under construction

8 Likes