Raw Ancient Wood from the forgotten :boundless: Homeworld
You have to search for it, but it still can be obtained :grinning:

7 Likes

Wait is this in live ?

2 Likes

Only in my imagination. Lol.

how sweet it would be though.

6 Likes

I’ll lend you two my place for your honeymoon… :rofl: And some Rift as a wedding gift! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Bahahaha. There’s nothing wrong with a couple of good buddies holding hands.

3 Likes

Great hunt yesterday by @Lesioui with many players & guilds…

A meteor was landing close to us so we ran under it - total carnage. Too bad I already had the death-by-meteor achievement :joy:

16 Likes

the good ones always die young lol

4 Likes

Guuurl that’s the one! I was under there somewhere :joy: LOL!!! Great fun! Oh wait I see me…Itaris…lol Wow :joy:

2 Likes

Most accidents happen at home! Lava why you so meeeeean! LOL! :grin::joy:

12 Likes

one of my neighbours looking rather majestic in the dawn light

17 Likes

That is stunning! :heart_eyes:

And I have to admit the meteor wipe shot gave me a good laugh… :rofl:

1 Like

My little shop at Aquatopia’s Sunken City mall is up and running :blush: on Moebius alley (iirc)
Stocking fair priced AoE hammers, creature drops and some other bits and pieces including autoloots, lattice chisels and regen/health bombs

Come take a look, there are lots of cool shops popping up around here!

Edit: Oh, and that night fuchsia marble… right? :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Nothing fancy, but used the lattice chisel and deco rocks to create a very gaudy fence to make the settlement border not look quite as rough at my place… and a couple roadrunners hanging out on it. :wink: (Yeah, they died right after, muahaha!)

f1

16 Likes

The Foundry room, mostly completed :smiley:

30 Likes

That’s hilarious and really nice looking too. I have a personal tool shed plotted called Beacon Depot that I’m going to make with a bright orange theme like Home Depot’s but don’t plan to actually make it look like the store in any way. No sign or anything, just the pun in the name and the orangeness.

4 Likes

28 Likes

Those are breathtaking! :heart_eyes: Just love everything about them - the worlds of Boundless really beckon you (small pun there, hehe) to explore them, there is such an atmosphere to them.

3 Likes

Maybe one day I should post a picture…

…Nash I’ll just be a screenshot leech and enjoy the wonderful builds and images here.

Most accidents happen at home. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like