Post Your Screenshots!

@SamF I’ve created a build around yours to match with the builds in the future. hope u don’t mind, the water and ice are gone (except when u open the doors xD it gives u something to work with! )

9 Likes

Mixing in some ornate

15 Likes

Just logged in and saw this - it looks awesome, thanks!

Glad to see my place has the curb appeal to match the neighborhood now. It’s looking great round there now, I was checking out your store and portals earlier - love being a Xa Frant resident!

5 Likes

Thank you for those kind words, its a work in progress and building on such scale single handed is taking a lot of time, but everyday is a new improvement so and u wil see overtime that your location is rare like a shiny pokemon! Ive got much more to offer (yet my mental creativity is way different then the outcome rofl :joy:) I’m not a fancy builder but I’m enjoying what I do at the end I know it works out and I think… I love it when a plan comes together, anyways thanks for being a part of the future

2 Likes

New hardware store opening in downtown Gyosha Syndicate! Jk, I’m not selling anything yet, but someday perhaps! :wink:

15 Likes

Boop de boop

9 Likes

Sightseeing tour this evening… :slight_smile: Paid visits to @Apt’s and @MrAndo’s gorgeous places - had my Boundless Creed moment on the Lasaina Cathedral. :smiley:

25 Likes

Few landscape and city shots around the Exodus… there’s so many fantastic colour shifts from sunrise to sunset on this planet!

27 Likes

Love those… those would all make great wallpapers! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love the 4th one!

2 Likes

Me too. That’s my new desktop background on my 2nd screen :smiley:

The sunshine one I posted the day before is on my 1st screen

2 Likes

The world in a goo drop.

20190904144018_1

19 Likes

Is that a true reflection?! If so thats freakin awesome! :sunglasses:

No, it is a reflection, or diffuse map, i think.

1 Like

I found where the Exo worlds are coming from!! :laughing:

23 Likes

ooo thats cool!

Norkyna has me hooked right now! I keep trying to build something there but die every 10 minutes. :rofl:

10 Likes

Paid a visit to @AeneaGames’s beautiful beach, and wandering Trung a bit - it is a gorgeous world, should have explored it sooner! :slight_smile:

(Had to cool off after taking a nice lava plunge VERY early into the Reapers’ Trials… how embarrassing… :flushed: Glad nobody was around to see that…)

16 Likes

Wait until you see Golda Coast, the bigger beach I’m making!!!

But it’s slooooow going…

1 Like

Awesome, love swimming spots!! :smiley: