Post Your Screenshots!

I would most definitely recommend taking @georgegroeg up on his offer. His maze is the work of an evil genius, guaranteed to break a person’s spirit.

2 Likes

My recommendation for any maze is the to keep either the roof low or the walls narrow, one or the other at least. The reason is that if a player gets frustrated they can return to sanctum and be booted from the maze.

3 Likes

Alder pooping magical pixie dust on the Sanctum.

6 Likes

Just a update,this build is unplanned or rather planned as I go along , still considering a maze though.

5 Likes

for a good laby, go for 4-5 levels with many up and down features, if you know what i mean

I knew when I saw the pics of Utopia on Xa Frant in another thread, I’d have to pay it a visit myself and give it some love in this thread! :heart_eyes: :+1:

13 Likes

It’s not as good as the others here but here’s my little settlement “The Little Homstead” at Boori that organically grows as functional building needs arises. (Some are from old pics of the settlement and sorry for the long screenshot dumps!)

My Home:

Boat is currently under maintenance (Due to new portal for shop)

Farm:

Workshop:

Centraforge in our tunnel system (due to space requirements of coils!)

Storage:

For those sweet exps

And the last addition, our shop:
Quick plug. Please buy/sell from us :joy:

I even sell authentic hopper toys:

23 Likes

4 Likes

Sorry it’s out of stock right now. The accidental Hopper Trapper system hasn’t been doing very well lately. :joy:

7 Likes

I’m on Boori @Lawrey
Like the style of your base. :sunglasses:
Wondering how far you are from mine. Care to share coords?

1 Like

don’t put yourself down. This is a neat build. I like how you used the landscape. It is easier to make something big look detailed than it is when you build small. Great job!

4 Likes

@Wish86 showed me around yesterday…sooo beautiful and omg the storage and workshop…clean, organized and big. I am jealous!

1 Like

It is truly stunning, and the style really appeals to me… I may have to go back and get more shots later! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is a Mr. Handy, Boundless style, courtesy of @Krollbar ! :smiley:

8 Likes

Heeey @boundmore! Glad you’re in this beautiful planet as well. I’ll give the coordinates once I’m home. :slight_smile:

Edit:
Coordinates: -1,345N -743E (Alt: 66) :slight_smile: @boundmore

1 Like

This is video rather than screenshot, captures it better (sorry, don’t know how to save video off Twitter so will link them here) - twice this morning had twin meteors hit outside my house, almost in the same spot! :astonished: Just thought this was kind of cool so sharing but didn’t want to start a new thread for it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just wanna say that the graphics and render distance on PC is amazing.
And the water reflections! Oh the water reflections warm my dead heart! :heart::skull:

14 Likes

8 Likes

@Taleyah Made these. Happy Halloween!

15 Likes

Love them, especially Halloween kitty there!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah it’s bad even in builds now. We live in a dome (completely covered plus in basement) and still get fog and extreme effects where can barely see

1 Like