Post Your Screenshots!

New deco ice deserves a big :+1:

13 Likes

Nice setup!

You might be able to do it yourself in the \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Boundless\assets\archetypes\camerasettings.json file… there’s a couple of settings near the top for FOV and aspect ratio:-

I would recommend making a note of the original settings before you change anything though!

5 Likes

Hopefully everyone now knows better than to come anywhere near RedY3’s residence - looking at you @bucfanpaka. These are ancient Oortians - sadly they didnt make it to tell the story of how they took the wrong decisions in life. I even forgot their names.

9 Likes

Since the hotfix from yesterday all the black spots outside my home are now back to normal…

So I think it’s either a bug or something got switched on too soon

1 Like

Honestly, I was kinda worried, was happy to see you in game a few days ago!!!

And welcome back!

And awesome setup!!!

2 Likes

made some progress

66 Likes

OHH MY BOB!! … That is beautiful. really an amazing build!

6 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Magnificent

4 Likes

Ohh thanks will try

Yeah sorry for that , didn’t want to leave a black hole in Nova :slight_smile:

Yeah - that is crazy good.

11 Likes

That looks amazing!

2 Likes

Insanely good. What ive always wished id build but never could build xD All the details omg… the colors… the chiseling… the setting… the lighting… just insane. Maybe one day players can use your expertise to have their own awesome houses like this. I wouldnt mind paying 5-10 millions for a big palace with such design xD.

4 Likes

“some progress” lol … Holy **** … what a spectacular build!

4 Likes

Very nice! I actually saw that screen in Best Buy the other day and almost bought it. How does it look? It seemed to distort the image towards the edges when I saw it in store.

Mall Security

12 Likes

Wow that is some awesome architecture, lots of detail :grin:

I also really like the wildstock statues :smiley:

2 Likes

A few screenshots I took over the past few weeks.

47 Likes

One day I will be able to build good enough that others post pictures of what I build… Sigh :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You know how I feel. Amazing work! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes