Post Your Screenshots!

IRL “screenshot”
Had to share :slight_smile:
Been away from boundless for a couple months, was stuck in the hospital, and it didn’t look like I was leaving the hospital ever again.
But the body is more resilient than we thought, so I figured I would reward it once I got out of the hospital.
Behold my new setup , 49" beautifully placed over a massage chair for the long sessions :slight_smile:

Now I just need @james to add 5120x1440 support , or wider fov :heart:

35 Likes

Welcome back and wonderful to know you were able to recover.

Enjoy that sweet set-up!

3 Likes

Best wishes to you on any recovery you may have ahead of you, and that is an awesome setup!! :+1:

2 Likes

Whoa, looks like a space ship. Best wishes.

3 Likes

Glad you were able to get out of there :slightly_smiling_face:
Welcome back & I love the set-up :+1:

3 Likes

Im just assuming its all funguses that drop orbs.
+rosetta nox (for lower level players)

I assume you got fridge and toilet there too

1 Like

From the post they made it seemed like only fungus would drop it which would still be able to be found on t1(tinted something another fungus is found on all planets)

1 Like

I wish lol

New deco ice deserves a big :+1:

13 Likes

Nice setup!

You might be able to do it yourself in the \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Boundless\assets\archetypes\camerasettings.json file… there’s a couple of settings near the top for FOV and aspect ratio:-

I would recommend making a note of the original settings before you change anything though!

5 Likes

Hopefully everyone now knows better than to come anywhere near RedY3’s residence - looking at you @bucfanpaka. These are ancient Oortians - sadly they didnt make it to tell the story of how they took the wrong decisions in life. I even forgot their names.

9 Likes

Since the hotfix from yesterday all the black spots outside my home are now back to normal…

So I think it’s either a bug or something got switched on too soon

1 Like

Honestly, I was kinda worried, was happy to see you in game a few days ago!!!

And welcome back!

And awesome setup!!!

2 Likes

made some progress

66 Likes

OHH MY BOB!! … That is beautiful. really an amazing build!

6 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: Magnificent

4 Likes

Ohh thanks will try

Yeah sorry for that , didn’t want to leave a black hole in Nova :slight_smile:

Yeah - that is crazy good.

11 Likes