Post Your Screenshots!

That looks amazing!

2 Likes

Insanely good. What ive always wished id build but never could build xD All the details omg… the colors… the chiseling… the setting… the lighting… just insane. Maybe one day players can use your expertise to have their own awesome houses like this. I wouldnt mind paying 5-10 millions for a big palace with such design xD.

4 Likes

“some progress” lol … Holy **** … what a spectacular build!

4 Likes

Very nice! I actually saw that screen in Best Buy the other day and almost bought it. How does it look? It seemed to distort the image towards the edges when I saw it in store.

Mall Security

12 Likes

Wow that is some awesome architecture, lots of detail :grin:

I also really like the wildstock statues :smiley:

2 Likes

A few screenshots I took over the past few weeks.

47 Likes

One day I will be able to build good enough that others post pictures of what I build… Sigh :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You know how I feel. Amazing work! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Some real stunners in there! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Again i hate you😉

Don’t you dare to build close to me for your next build.

Don’t seem to have the time to finish anything and you keep pumping out eye sores.

Why do you think I avoid visiting. Ill lose the will to build.

All jokes aside. !!!STAY AWAY!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::kissing_heart::wink:

You now i love your builds.

7 Likes

I see some of my builds!

Am honored to be in your screenshot folder :joy:

4 Likes

Whell build close to @Apt and incase him^^ bound to be in 1 shot ^^

1 Like

How do i get here!? Need to see in person

2 Likes

Use the TNT net work to AntarVI on the right side he has a portal “pyrrhocoris” brings you to his main build on the pictures he has other portals there to other builds. Definitely worth checking out.
Don’t know all his connections but you can also use PS and ult lamblis to Anterra Central. DK tree and fantasy hub. And take TNT antar hub portal to the same spot. Where his portal is.

2 Likes

I love Glowcap Hill! Can never have too many.
You are closer than I thought too! I think ill extend a staircase down onto the grass between us and have somewhat of a rough path in your direction :smiley:

1 Like

Sure. Ill use your portals anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Adding some Gleambow colored chests (i knew i saved those for something) → top left to top right
Luminous Violet - Mint- Turguouse - Night Fuchsia (Exo)

13 Likes

You got inside my head and screenshot my dream setup?! We don’t know each other but great news that you’re out of the hospital :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Oooh that mint :astonished: Exo colour?