Post Your Screenshots!

Thank you so much!! Always can use the fast brews and persisting pies, thanks!! :smiley: (I burn through and die a lot, haha) Very grateful!!

A few more Alder screenshots while I’m at it… still trying to find a place but finding other cool stuff in the process! That is part of the fun of Boundless, just wandering… :smiley:

11 Likes

Little Japan :heart:

I saw a tombstone at the Reaper place the other day that said Little Japan and was worried lol.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure someone came back and is building there again. Definitely was the biggest inspiration when I started playing.
Let’s start a petition.
Bring back Little Japan!
@brea @Pseudonym84

6 Likes

12 Likes

I’m using this one as a wallpaper , love the tranquility of the scene .

2 Likes

Took me a week to build this, and I still need to do some terraforming around the damn thing lmao

12 Likes

I hope we get these new planets soon xD

16 Likes

Ahhh, memories…

1 Like

Haha I joined in February this year. I googled where to find diamond not knowing about the forum and proceeded to search for the now nonexistent Andoweem :laughing:

6 Likes

Thats so funny can’t stop laughing :laughing:
but yea I would have done the same if I where new to the game to xD

2 Likes

Very much a WIP but check out my big fat clock!

18 Likes

Went through the same, looking at tutorials that were not useful anymore

1 Like

Photoshopped

4 Likes

I’ve expanded the Exotic yams and until I start making pies I’ve got about 25k for sale at 8.9 coin , hopefully the price is current … I need a plow lol.

4 Likes

The Junk Drawer with the H.V.S. BOUNDLESS birthed beside it. ( His/her Viceroy’s Service ) .

10 Likes

Coffee time :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Aww so colorful! I love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Really love this too!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Eye candy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you and I hope the extra trellis isn’t to much .

7 Likes

Wish I had the time! Perhaps when I have a bunch of time to throw some blocks about again, I’ll rebuild? Although it’s sad to see things disappear, it’s also so much fun to start anew!

Great people though, and a really warm and welcoming community.

7 Likes