Post Your Screenshots!

Autumn Dell is probably in my top 5 cities list. Im deeply in love with those guys work.

Thanks for posting those @bucfanpaka

6 Likes

only top 5? haha, yep. autumn dell sure is a great place, even if you just want to walk around and look at things.

3 Likes

Loving the Emojis!!! So much creativity…

2 Likes

I would like a headstone with my name on it in your cemetery of the fallen please

2 Likes

…but you are very much here! :wink: You ever explore it? The surface is cool…but the catacombs are really neat…not done…

1 Like

@Sujimichi88’s store, designed by @Apt per the store thread, at TNT is GORGEOUS! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Really love this design and the colors! Here is the shop thread, but wanted to put the screenshots here - :slight_smile:

22 Likes

… And a few of @Apt’s beautiful Pyrrhocoris Estate, always love to visit here! :smiley:

22 Likes

Yes, all glory to Apt the master builder! They can make waaaay better boxes than i can! :smiley:
Very happy with my build!

4 Likes

Long Hall

Entrance to locker room in pool area

Locker room

Steam Room

Sauna

Whirlpool Area

Washroom Sink with Running Water

Showers

Stairs down to main pool area

24 Likes

Main Stairs to Pool Area

Main Pool

Water set at reflection level

Hot Pool

Mud Baths with Showers (ok so I used Resin)

Art Deco Inspired Whisky. . I mean Juice Bar

Just need furniture. . .

35 Likes

Sauna mentioned! Finnish people are sitting at your place starting this day.

Great job btw. Pretty accurate in public places. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made a new Lucifers Exchange. I missed my old one where I give away free things.

15 Likes

A couple shots of my new machine shop at Grimora

10 Likes

thank you @bucfanpaka for sharing the fruits of my, well mainly procrastination and all those times I was supposed to be working but was gaming instead :smiley:

10 Likes

building.

still building.

20 Likes

Looks great …
… Keep on building :boundless: Buugi :+1:

2 Likes

Trying something new to keep flame alive hehe

2 Likes

Built my first clock tower. A nice edition to the Towers Of Power. Going to have 4 large portals in it kinda like the old ultima. If anyone’s interested in a large portal to Alder hit me up.

20 Likes

Great work, got a shot too along with some of your other wonderful Reapers’ builds! :smiley: What I’ve been doing last few days, will continue through the Humble Bundle sale, is paying visits to my favorite builds to get shots for Tweets… figure that if people are quickly scanning, searching, trying to make a decision, gorgeous visuals are a good bet to catch attention. :slight_smile:

So any of you see me slowly wandering around your place… likely doing some photography. :wink:

20 Likes

One more for now, this is just really neat - on Sochaltin I, right through the Ultima Hub portal for it. :smiley:

7 Likes