Post Your Screenshots!

I’ve joined my first Guild and am building a pyramid to commemorate the event . Guess which one lol.

5 Likes

6 Likes

So the holiday season has passed and so it was time to tear the snow person down and put the decorations away.

Now that he is gone trying to figure out what to build in its place.

2 Likes

Build a heart person - The Heartman.
Valentines approaching.

2 Likes

Hmmm … that might be doable.

Did a bit of random exploring on my home planet and G.A.T.E. Empire are making some interesting builds on Soch I, including this building…

and inside…

12 Likes

Wow!.I’m a pyramid fan and this is stunning!

1 Like

Had a bit of time at home, today, so I decided to spruce up my workshop. It’s not incredibly sophisticated, but it’s much more fun and colorful than it used to be. :slight_smile:

com-video-to-gif

15 Likes

Really enjoying trying things out with the new blocks

5 Likes

Remember to visit Chateau Excelsior and check out the new pyramid

7 Likes

Portal Seekers and P.U.R.E. hunt 1/18/19

5 Likes

A few more pics from the PS + P.U.R.E. hunt:
@semtex @Simoyd

12 Likes

It took 2 days to craft enough Super Enriched Bonding Agent but the new floor is finally down. All 884 blocks of it. I’m quite happy with the way it turned out. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Making pew pew pew noises as I view these… Looked fun!

3 Likes

New addition to the tower of power.

28 Likes

Farmlife!

2 Likes

A bit better pic.

6 Likes

I really love the colors and how the sun light shines through the trees on Boori. It’s a beautiful world.

EDIT: I just stumbled across this amazing Treehouse build by ‘Aqu’.

28 Likes

I have always liked boori never builded there. Thats one of those great planets to visit time to time ^^

2 Likes

Was that from last night. I was on that hunt it was nuts. Got over 200 oort too. Woot woot. :+1::beers:

1 Like