Post Your Screenshots!

I like that workshop! Just like oldtimes

2 Likes

@Liveey - Thanks, that is awesome!! :slight_smile: Yep, it looks just like the pirate ship in the stadium of a team I’m a fan of. But even if it didn’t, I just love the general theme too, that is just incredible work there. :sunglasses:

@georgegroeg - Wow, nice!! :smiley: Now that’s a storage chamber! Love the tree and skull.

@Creegle - Love the lighthouse!

2 Likes

What world is the first screenshot

That is actually called “world 1” literally

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t mind the power coils. I have access behind to repair. And I like seeing the electric spark though the glass. I have my spark generators hidden at the end of the first level of machines and they give spark to all 24 machines something I wasn’t sure if it would reach. I thought about changing the mats out to something more prestigious but didn’t want to completely rebuild my workshop. Plus I think with the SERP rock(which I have a ton of) and the stale cerulean gleam it has an ancient technology feel. A guild mate actually used my design with wood and foliage and grass on the ground and it looks really cool too.

Been working on this for the last 10 days or so - new PS hub for Flan with platforms hanging from floating islands (also offering nearby plots if anyone wants to build nearby!)

21 Likes

Couple from the other day

10 Likes

This confused me so badly when I went to my normal Flan hub lol.

1 Like

need larger platforms me thinks :joy:

2 Likes

Wow!! :smiley: Nice ones!!

2 Likes

It’s been a while since ole Creegle’s Creole Grille, so it is my honor to introduce. . . The Undergrowth Pub, now under construction. Here is a peek at the spirits menu.

12 Likes

The Maryxist and Respect Your Alder must be my favorite. :sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

Ye i mean there is that actor… Bruce Gellis :roll_eyes: heh few good ones there

2 Likes

Nice, the Oortiverse can use more pubs! :sunglasses: If I can think of any clever planet drink names I’ll shoot em your way.

1 Like

I still need to pay you a visit!

Oh and could I suggest a Bloody Arie? Depends how you pronounce it I guess but I always say it like it rhymes with Mary :rofl:

3 Likes

LAVA! LAVA! LAVA! I love getting together with some friends and enjoying a show.

9 Likes

Here is an update on my castle :slight_smile:

24 Likes

I have not forgotten @virresss. You are a beast.

1 Like

Nicie! Reminds me of a double dna helix :+1:

4 Likes

Was running around Trior:

26 Likes