Post Your Screenshots!

we can make volcanoes…:thinking:

4 Likes

Here is the " Visitors Lobby" for Chateau Excelsior’s new underground farming facility, I built the lobby first to get in the mood lol .

12 Likes

Few shots from one of the test server worlds…

The water just looks so darn good now!

20 Likes

That is just pure eye candy right there. :heart_eyes: Thanks for posting these!! Just the way the water and light look in these… I don’t know exactly how to describe it, but it is just like a relaxing feeling almost washes over me staring at them, like I have when actually out on a lake.

I’m really impressed with the water and how it looks now. And I’m loving the new lighting and detail in the distance now. I can’t wait until this hits live.

BUT (there’s always a but). I’m concerned how my build will look. The Refined metals look much different now. And the colours of the bricks etc. are deeper and reflect their colour names a lot better. I really like how they look but I’m still concerned. Will I like it? I hope so. Time will tell lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve taken about 30 screenshots just of water today :laughing:

8 Likes

The Waterupgrade is only for the PC Player, right?

If so, then I have just one more reason to upgrade my dinosaur at home!

In advance, you could always build a sample on Testing.
Then you know … :sunglasses:

1 Like

my very own waterwall :stuck_out_tongue: . yes its a live version. little trip to testing was enough for me

2 Likes

Test server planets (surreal gleam ballz lol) & underwater

17 Likes

Some more shots of the Reapers’ builds on Alder… I just love all their stuff. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Hi all , just an update on the future sub terrain farm,Grand Lobby side and the future farm side .

4 Likes

4 Likes

I finally have a keyboard :laughing:

8 Likes

When you’ve been collecting Coffers for two whole days! I may have to open them now and can’t collect more cause I need to expand the city :frowning:

6 Likes

Made this tower for you @Master-Yoda

4 Likes

Here’s the newest work in progress. Hoping it’ll have a magical feel when it’s done. https://youtu.be/AjgQ3oqlXFg

3 Likes

It’s done. 116400 + 300 cubits from that. That’ll give me a few plots.

EDIT: Welp, I only got 67k ish of those cubits. GG Need to submit a report >.>

2 Likes

If i may ask what the f you were doing to get that many +50 s