Post Your Screenshots!

That’s a UI bug I believe, it sometimes reports double numbers.

1 Like

Clear evidence and I have also relogged several times.I got 164,225,033 total exp, I am certain it is not reporting double numbers.

I think I broke a block or two for the most part… :slight_smile:

Getting ready for the farming update, trying to get that classic European vineyard look.

8 Likes

I like it! Looking forward to see the progress

1 Like

maybe try using some basic/stylish wood poles/beams?

1 Like

It is so beautiful, you do really great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried to build a room underwater to se what the new water looked like and if you could see though it. You can see shadows but it is still not as clear as when you are directly in the water.

18 Likes

Next patch will increase transparency more when water is touching glass

28 Likes

When you say “reduce transparency”, so does that mean the glass will go back to being opaque similar to how it is in live?

Editied :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

YES YES YES, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :grinning: placeable water and glass you can see through underwater … this is going to be the best update ever … . . Ok we’ve all finished in testing now so you can push it to live anytime now :grin:

7 Likes

Nice! Hmm, maybe I can do sort of the reverse, build a big aquarium out of glass out in the open, create some fake fish and props (gleam and plants and all) all in it before filling it with water… the water placement just brings in so many new options!

1 Like

Just a few screen shots of what iv’e managed to grow so far in testing … I think the rice is going to the most fun as it needs flowing water so lots of experimenting and playing around with water :grinning:

27 Likes

Good stuff, friend. I really like the ideas for rice farming. I’m thinking about doing mine on a slope

1 Like

Thank you, I was just messing about with a system where I could block off the water when the crop needed harvesting and replanting then breaking the block to let it flow again.

1 Like

I think you’ll have to leave a 1-block space between the source block and your first plant. It looked like they just didnct like it in testing. The others worked amazingly. All the other plants seem to want water around them, rather than through them

Yeah it’s only the rice that like flowing water and it mustn’t be too deep to cover the fully grown plant.

1 Like

I never saw more Exo Gleam like this! Damn! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I accidentally duplicated a post

1 Like